Editors, reporters, and talk show hosts are invited to interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston on the connection between office Christmas parties and workplace affairs.
Houston, a New York infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on infidelity issues in the news, says, “My ongoing infidelity research continues to turn up interesting, entertaining, and previously unknown facts about office Christmas parties and workplace affairs. I’d love to share the inside scoop on office Christmas parties and workplace affairs with media contacts whose readers, listeners, or viewers can benefit from this information.”
Houston, the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of Is He Cheating on You? – 829 Telltale Signs is available to discuss:
- why office Christmas parties have become breeding grounds for workplace affairs
- why workplace affairs are most likely to be initiated at the office Christmas party than any other time of the year
- why this is prime time for work spouse relationships to make the transition to a workplace affair
- how difficult-to-detect workplace affairs can be exposed by office Christmas parties
- 3 ways attending the party with your spouse or significant other can discourage workplace affairs
- what a suspicious spouse should look for at the office Christmas party for if he or she suspects a workplace affair.
- studies which reveal the shocking, seldom-discussed sexual behavior that takes place at company Christmas parties.
- one simple thing companies can do to greatly reduce the likelihood of sexual shenanigans at the annual Christmas party.
Throughout the holiday season, Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is also available for interviews on the Christmas infidelity topics below:
- Why Christmas Season is the Best Time to Catch a Spouse
- How Christmas Gifts Can Expose a Cheating Mate
- 6 Gift-Related Signs of Infidelity Which Appear AFTER Christmas
- How to Catch a Cheater on New Year’s Eve
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston has also compiled a free tip sheet for your readers, viewers, and listeners entitled What to Look for at the Office Christmas Party if you Suspect a Workplace Affair. To get a free copy e-mail InfidelityInfo.gmail.com with What to Look For-X2 in the subject line.
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston, is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, which documents practically every known sign of infidelity.
Frequently called on by the media to comment on popular infidelity issues and infidelity-related breaking news, Ruth has been quoted in USA Today, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, New York Daily News, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Chicago Tribune, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Toronto Sun, Maclean's, Chatelaine, the National Post, MSN Lifestyle, FoxNews.com, ABCNews.com, msnbc.com, Divorce360.com, iVillage, Reuters, the Associated Press, UPI and numerous other print and online media worldwide.
Ruth has also been a guest on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, Fox & Friends, The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, NBC News, BBC, CBC, WCBS, ABC News, Fox News, 1010WINS, Sirius Satellite Radio, and over 470 radio and TV news and talk shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Africa, and the Caribbean.