Many of the questions are about the latest developments regarding Tiger Woods, his wife Elin Nordegren, and the numerous mistresses Tiger is alleged to have had.
But a significant number of the questions deal with some of the underlying infidelity issues that countless infidelity vctims experience everyday.
Thus, most of the articles I’ve written about the Tiger Woods Infidelity scandal, from an infidelity expert’s point of view, also offer practical advice.
Below are some questions about the Tiger Woods scandal, that you probably never thought to ask.
Following the questions are links to the articles that provide the answers.
Questions Related to Tiger Woods
· What does Tiger Woods have in common with other cheating men?
· What did Tiger Woods first 3 mistresses say about their experiences with him that indicate Tiger could possibly be a sex addict?
· Could dual addictions to sex and prescription drugs provide a valid medical reason for Tiger Woods’ multiple mistresses and serial infidelity?
· What are some of the reasons rich and famous men cheat, and which reasons apply to Tiger Woods?
· How does a “good man” with the best of intentions end up cheating on his wife?
Questions Related to Elin Nordegren, Tiger Woods’ Wife
· How does an infidelity confrontation turn violent?
· What should a wife do when rumors start to circulate that her husband is cheating?
· What should a wife do if rumors of her husband’s infidelity actually turn out to be true ?
· What factors should she take into consideration when trying to decide if she should divorce her cheating husband or stay with him and try to get their marriage back on track?
Links to Articles with the Answers
For answers to these and other questions about the Tiger Woods infidelity scandal from an infidelity expert’s point of view, see the articles below which appear on the National Infidelity Examiner page at Examiner.com
About Ruth Houston:
Infidelity expert Ruth Houston is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com and the author of Is He Cheating on You?– 829 Telltale Signs. She has been researching infidelity for over 15 years.
Frequently called on by the media to comment on popular infidelity issues, high profile infidelity, and infidelity breaking news, Ruth Houston has been quoted in USA Today, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, the New York Daily News, Cosmopolitan, the New York Post, the Chicago Tribune, FoxNews.com, ABCNews.com, msnbc.com, Reuters, the Associated Press, UPI and numerous other print and online media worldwide.
Houston has also been a guest on The Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, Fox & Friends, Fox News, The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, CBS News, NPR, GMTV, BBC, CBC, CTV and over 500 other radio and TV news and talk shows in the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, New Zealand, Australia, Africa, and the Caribbean.