Highly Gifted, creative, energetic and enthusiastic Illustrator and Artist with experience in creating highly compelling computer-drawing and paint illustrations for various media to explain or adorn print or spoken word; designing fine art and illustrations in all areas. Iacovos Kyriakides enjoys creating illustrations from Greek Mythology and other tales of fantasy. Capable of designing graphics and advertising for print and online media as well as maintaining websites and designing monthly print/online newsletters and any area where my artist abilities bring me.
- Sound ability to design web and print media.
- Design illustrations for books
- Uncommon ability and experience in the use of graphic design software.
- Excellent knowledge and ability to use Flash, and HTML, and related Web design software/tools.
- Unmatchable degree of creativity as well as technical production skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including the ability to convey ideas and information clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Flexibility, good judgment and attention to detail essential.
- Remarkable entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to participate in a high-energy, motivated team
- Solid Project management experience.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Quark, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Netscape Navigator, and Print Scanners.
He studied Art and Design at Barnet College and Digital Modeling
and Animation at the University of Hertfordshire. Iacovos Kyriakides portfolio displays a wide range of illustrations and conceptual designs from various projects, his professional career
Enfield, Middlesex 2006 - Present
- Illustrator in design process from concept to execution; including layouts, updating font/ clip art libraries, and copy writing for ads, product design, and any other requested marketing materials.
- Work with Authors.
- Study layouts, proposed illustrations sketches, and other related materials in order to become familiar with designing the children’s book, “My Daddy Has Epilepsy.”
- Involve in the creative process to determine style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired results, conforming with reproduction requirements, or following specific instructions concerning these variables.
- Participate in the creative process to formulate concept and render illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
- Discuss illustrations at various stages of completion, making changes as necessary.
- Select type, draw lettering and lay out materials.
- Draw or design illustrations for children’s book.
· Illustrated the Children’s Book, “My Daddy Has Epilepsy,” for Author Stacey Chillemi who has written 11 books.