Publisher: Lulu Press
Contact name: Stacey Chillemi
Contact e-mail: staceychil.aol.com
Description: Did you know...? Stephen King brought epublishing to the attention of the world by publishing his novel, "Riding the Bullet", exclusively in ebook form. In the first 24 hours of availability, 400,000 copies were downloaded - more than any other book in any format!
Epublishing is becoming today’s future. This book will help people who want to become wealthy selling eBooks. This book is a must have for any perspective ebook entrepreneur.
Using the techniques in this book, you will learn how to create your own ebook money tree. In the past, prospective authors had to hope that their book would be picked up by a publisher and have their work put into print. Today, an informed author can take control of their publishing needs and publish their work themselves. Using this book and the information I have supplied to you in this book will help you create, sell, market, and profit from ebooks. This book will help you create strategies to sell ebooks and become a success at it.
This book has been selling well and the positive feedback we have received is unbelievable.
BOOKS PUBLISHED BY STACEY CHILLEMI:
1. Epilepsy You're Not Alone
2. Eternal Love: Romantic Poetry Straight from the Heart
3. My Mommy Has Epilepsy (Children's Book)
4. My Daddy Has Epilepsy (Children’s Book)
5. Keep the Faith: To Live and Be Heard from the Heavens Above (poetry book)
6. Live, Learn, and Be Happy with Epilepsy
7. Epilepsy and Pregnancy: What Every Woman Should Know
Co-authored by Dr. Blanca Vasques
8. Faith, Courage, Wisdom, Strength and Hop
9. How to Be Wealthy Selling Informational Products on the Internet
10. How to Become Wealthy in Real Estate
11.How to Become Wealthy Selling Ebooks
STACEY CHILLEMI STORIES AND POETRY HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED IN:
· Chicken Soup for the Recovering Soul
· Chicken Soup for the Shoppers Soul
· Whispers of Inspiration
- H.O.P.E. Mentor, for the Epilepsy Foundation
- Speaker at different events for schools, organizations, political events
- Spoke in front of Congress in Washington for employment discrimination for people with epilepsy
- Appeared on four talk shows to discuss epilepsy focusing on the importance of understanding epilepsy, how to help someone having a seizure and giving people with epilepsy encouragement and hope for the future.
- Appeared on radio stations discussing epilepsy
- Appeared in newspapers all over New Jersey such as, The Leader, Belleville Post and the Star Ledger.
- June 26, 2002, I was honored an award by the Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey for Outstanding Volunteer Award.
- Received awards in my achievements and certificates in recognition for outstanding efforts in trying to improve society.
- Active participant in organizations and activities.
- Published over 200 articles.
Stockton College, Pomona NJ
- Associate Degree in Business
- BA in Marketing
- Minor in Advertising.
- Worked for NBC on Dateline
- Channel 4 News
- Today Show
- Currently Managing Editor for the Fashion Magazine UZURI.
- Own Freelance Company
My Web Sites: http://www.inspirationallivingonline.com
Table of Contents:
3. Did You Know…?
4. What is an Ebook?
5. Why sell Ebooks?
6. What Should I Write About?
7. Does your Ebook Have a Large Audience?
8. Writing your Ebook -The Outline
9. Publishing your Ebook
10. Ebook Distribution
11. Creating a Website
12. Promoting your Website
13. Turning your Ebook into a CD or DVD
14. Making Money from Free Ebooks
15. Mistakes Ebook Authors Make
16. Learning About the Importance of Copyright
17. Pricing your Ebook
18. Ways to Increase your Ebooks Sales
19. Authors Recognition
20. Writing an Effective Press Release
21. Things to Remember
22. Ebook Glossary
23. Ebook Resources
24. Ebook Publishers
25. Ebook Award Sites
26. Popular Ebook Sites
27. Places to Get your Ebook Reviewed
28. Places to Get on the Top Search Engines
29. Places to Sell your Ebook
30. Websites to Submit Articles for Ebook Promotion
31. About the Author