QUEER MAGAZINE ONLINE!
We are now looking for contributions to the grand opening of QMO and for regular contributors as well. We are interested in any articles and topics as long as they are of interest to the target group of QMO Magazine.
* Links to your blog or website
* Links to QMO Magazine Twitter and Facebook pages etc, where we will advertise your article
* Author Bio - this is where you promote yourself; let readers know who you are
* Book Promotion of a new, upcoming or recent release; this includes one book cover image, one purchase link, blurb, tagline, and excerpt (500 word limit)
* Posts must be minimum 400+ words
* Posts must be written in English
* Allowed 3 links in author bio
* Allowed 3 links in post
* No affiliate links permitted
* Posted images must be 200 width x 300 height with appropriate copyright permissions
* Authors must reply to all comments on their post
All article submissions must be `author owned' works; in other words, you as the author must own the copyrights for all written and/or visual content. Short quotes, if correctly identified and credited, are an exception. Please refer to the `terms, conditions and rules' page for copyright infringement information.
We reserve the right to edit your article content as needed (spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, formatting etc.). You will be notified of any significant changes before publication.
Please, no CSS code. The only HTML tags you should use are the paragraph, hyperlink, italics, bold, and the H2 tag for subtitles.
Remember to add your author signature including a brief four-sentence bio statement. This will appear below your article when published.
If you decide to write for us on a regular basis, you will get your own author page where you will see all your published articles. An author account will be open for you as well.
Since we're having our Grand opening July 15th, we need the article one week before, at the latest.
For regular writers QMO doesn't work with deadlines or rigid schedules, we'd like each contributor to submit when they can, and as frequently as time permits.