Public Notification VIII
1. I promise to pay what I owe, whether individual, institution (e.g. Church) or financiers (e.g. banks); this is still not the right time.
2. If I were to become rich, I shall donate to the Church.
3. Accordingly my past should not be viewed as the life of a "homeless riffraff"; I believe that it is required for earning my higher degree (whether Law, Economics or Business)
4. Moreover I believe that a foreigner should work for a charity and/or public organizatin to qualify for Green Card / Citizen in the USA (similar to working for Military/Police/ROTC in the USA). It is not a punishment, but a requirement for the non-whites to become equal to the whites in a multi-racial society.
5. My past in Chicago and Bangalore should be viewed in the context of my conviction regarding public policies. And that's why there is no "gap" in my CV. I had essentially become more mature and pragmatic, growing out of the cocoons of government jobs and rural lower middle-class Brahminic parentage.
6. What difference would it make to my personal life? Nothing much, only other people would say similar things and make more money; with or without being pampered by the FBI/CIA (USA).
Sep 9, 2009.