"THE EDU-TAINMENT NEWS"--
Our newsletter is published to help you reach your goals of health, wealth, and wisdom.
It is...filled with information about publishing, writing, sales, promotions, and success secrets.
You are invited to read our Newsletter. Just send us an e-mail request and it will be automatically sent to you.
Newsletter Dated: 12/16/2002 9:13:54 AM
Subject: EDU-TAINMENT NEWS--- Success Tips for Writers
Welcome to another edition of "Edu-tainment Newsletter"
Many writers have asked us to give them advice on how to improve their works, how to make them marketable, and how to become a successful author....
SO, IN THIS ISSUE WE OFFER A BRIEF LIST OF
SUCCESS TIPS FOR WRITERS....
* Study and Examine the successful publications created by other writers...such as: "HARRY POTTER" books, or Maya Angelou's poetry. What are these writers doing that leads to success? What is their writing style that is so appealing?
* Figure ways that can you utilize some of their successful techniques to create your own successful publications?
* Read magazines and other publications designed to help writers---such as: WRITERS DIGEST and POETS & WRITERS MAGAZINE. These types of publications are filled with valuable tips and resources for writers.
* In order to attract an audience to read your works, create material that is enjoyable, interesting and that addresses widespread concerns.
* Create a way to STAND OUT....Create a theme, logo, and other aids that distinguish your works from others...
* Write about subjects in a new and refreshing way--from a different viewpoint. Create a new "angle"---new plot, action or other unique ways... for presenting topics.
* Don't just write as if you are reciting from an encyclopedia. Make your writing unique and special to your own style. Do not just re-hash what other writers have already published.
*If you are writing poetry---make your poetry of great value to readers. Examine what successful poets do.
* Use services of prof. editors, other writers, teachers, and readers review your materials and point out what is good before you publish it.
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO BECOME A PUBLISHER....
HERE ARE SOME FIRST STEPS THAT YOU CAN TAKE IF YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN PUBLISHER....
a) Organize & Set up your own business, with a corporation, ISBN #, copyrights, etc.
b) Read magazines and books on how to promote and publish your own books. (Public library is good place to start)
c) Decide on the best avenues for printing your books. Are these small paperbacks? ... Large hardcover manuals?... or are they just booklets?
d) DISTRIBUTION will be one of the keys to your success. Study and learn about ways to get your books promote via Mail Order, Amazon.com, and other avenues.
You will need money in order to set up your own publishing company....
VISIT THIS WEBSITE to learn how you can raise money using a GIFT CERTIFICATE plan:
* EDUTAINMENT OPPORTUNITY CENTER--
*BUSINESS SUCCESS ACADEMY---
*POETS & WRITERS MAGAZINE---
* PUBLISHING RESOURCES:
FOR FUND-RAISING INFO:
Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
c/o M. Price
P.O. Box 31043
Las Vegas, NV 89173
LEARN MORE ABOUT GREAT BOOKS....NOW AVAILABLE---