Subscribe to Sara Webb Quest's free newsletter and get inspirational tidbits others are paying for, along with Sara's latest book news. Enter your email address then click 'sign me up!'
Newsletter Dated: 11/18/2003 10:21:07 PM
Subject: Keeping you Abreast ...
Just keeping you posted :)
I have begun my own freelance writing /editing business titled "S. Webb Quest." The business was begun as a way of organizing my strengths for profit. The business site needs tweaking and is at www.authorsden.com/sarawebbquest
Here are some quotes from current clients:
1) Managing Editor of Cape Cod Parent & Child, Cape Cod Magazine and Cape Cod Guide (regarding November's book review for Cape Cod Parent & Child): "As usual, the review was very well-written!"
2) Assistant Editor of Inside Cape Cod Magazine: "We would like to publish your poem 'Christmas Ear' in the December issue ... You can do alternating poetry for the magazine."
3) Tutoring Student: "Sara Quest was great!! She didn't make me do all of the work, but didn't help me do all of it either. I learned a lot more. She was extremely nice too!! She kept giving me compliments like 'great job' and 'you are so clever,' making me feel very confident in my homework. Now I am not so afraid of my English teacher, and I feel like I can take on any hardships. We make a terrific team!!! The tutor changed my whole way of thinking and my whole attitude towards English."
And, here are recent projects:
1) Recent interview with pro-writer Jenna Glatzer: http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/11820/104597
2) Professional Writing Hub: http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/16610
3) Online magazine for parents addicted to writing: http://www.suite101.com/welcome.cfm/18321
4) Friend and novelist Sally Odgers and I have discovered our poetic styles are eerily alike. We are making plans to combine poems to create a book! Stay tuned for more.