We at free2flow are committed to keeping you informed. Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter to keep in the know.
Newsletter Dated: 9/10/2006 5:55:09 AM
Subject: MS' Best Honors Hometown Hero at next Press Conference
We are excited to announce that the next news conference for the MS' Best Awards will be held on Friday, September 29, 2006 at the
Shoney's in Vicksburg, MS (3316 Pemberton Square Blvd) beginning promptly at 10a.m.
This is an ABSOLUTE MUST for anyone to attend that has questions about the event and how they can participate. We will be sharing
important information including the following:
* We will announce the top three nominees in each category just 24 hours before the nomination process ends. This will let you know who
needs your support going into the final stage of the process.
* The Planning Committee will announce the recipients of all of the awards they will be presenting during the ceremony. In all there are
12 individuals who will receive special recognition.
* The Planning committee will discuss the live tapings that will take place on the day of the awards dinner, including the special Q&A with
Project Runway's fashion designer Kara Saun.
* C. A. Webb, the Executive Director of Shadow Play Entertainment/Free2Flow Productions, will then roll out the new MS'
Best Monthly HOMETOWN HERO program that will begin in October. He will be awarding one person every month the honor of being a HOMETOWN HERO of the state because of things they are doing to better their community and themselves. The first recipient will be 13 year old Country singer William Michael Morgan. The award will be given to his family at the press conference as the October recipient. Details
about how future Mississippians will be recognized will be announced in a press release in a few days to the media. (Read more about William Michael Morgan at www.wmmorgan.net. Want to get an EXCLUSIVE first-look at the interview that was conducted with William Michael Morgan before it appears in the Clarion Ledger on Thursday, September 28, 2006? Then click here: http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewarticle.asp?id=24086.
* One of the most asked questions of the committee is who will be presenting what award. In Vicksburg, we will answer that question as
Again, this is one of those events you want to attend and invite others too. Pass the word.
For details, contact us at 601.923.6461 or email us at email@example.com.