TO YOU, FROM ME, is a comprehensive look at C. A. Webb's activities within the Arts. It provides information to keep others abreast of events that C. A. Webb is participating in, as well as new projects. You may contact Webb at (601) 896.5616.
Newsletter Dated: 1/5/2011 3:36:31 AM
Subject: (Jan. 7-8, 2011) Mississippi Welcomes Author Jackie Carpenter
Conversations Book Club welcomes Jackie Carpenter, author of THE BRIDGE, to Mississippi in events scheduled for January 7th and 8th.
FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011
* 9:30-10:30a.m., "Breakfast with Books" @ Medgar Evers Library * Jackson, MS
* 1-3p.m., Meet & Greet @ Margaret Walker Alexander Library * 2525 Robinson Rd * Jackson, MS
* 6-7p.m., Meet & Greet/Signing @ Appetizers Restaurant * 3000 Hwy 80E * Pearl, MS
SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2011
* 9:30-11a.m., "Breakfast with Books" @ Subway Crossgates * Service Drive * Brandon, MS
* 1-3p.m., Booksigning @ Pearl Public Library * 2416 Old Brandon Rd * Pearl, MS
* 6-7:30p.m., Meet & Greet/Signing @ Appetizers Restaurant * 3000 Hwy 80 E* Pearl,MS
All events are free and open to the public and are part of Conversations' year-long mission of encouraging reading during 2011.
Additional information about the book and the author can be found at http://www.bridgetoamiracle.com. For more information contact Cyrus Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.896.5616. Additional information can also be found at http://www.thebestbookclub.info.