TO YOU, FROM ME, is a comprehensive look at C. A. Webb's activities within the Arts. It provides information to keep others abreast of events that C. A. Webb is participating in, as well as new projects. You may contact Webb at (601) 896.5616.
Newsletter Dated: 3/12/2004 10:12:06 AM
Subject: C. A. Webb's Adjusted Metamorphosis Tour, April 2004
I think I may have everything locked in for my METAMORPHOSIS TOUR in April 2004. Some new, exciting dates have been added to my tour. Please check out the following:
Shadow Play Entertainment, a subsidiary of C. A. Webb, Inc., is pleased to pass on this important announcement concerning its debut spoken word cd METAMORPHOSIS.
* C. A. Webb will host an art show and sale at McRaes Metrocenter on Tuesday, April 6, 2004 from 10-1p.m. (Jackson, MS). Afterwards Webb will be a the Best Western Hotel and Suites (1556 Phoenix Blvd.) in College Park GA hosting an art display from 6-7p.m., followed immediately with a poetry reading from 7:30-9p.m.
* On Wednesday, April 7, 2004 C. A. Webb will be at the Best Western Southhaven (8945 Hamilton Rd.) in Southhaven, MS hosting an art show from 5-7p.m., followed by a poetry reading from 7:30-9p.m. That night from 11p.m.-12a.m., C. A. Webb will be a guest via telephone for New Black City in St. Louis, MO. He will be discussing his cd and poetry with host Mr. Jarvis Talley during this live broadcast. Tune in at www.newblackcity.com .
* On Thursday, April 8, 2004 and again on Thursday, April 22, 2004, C. A. Webb will be hosting an art show and sale at the Jackson Medical Mall in the common area from 10-1p.m. This event is hosted by VSA Arts of MS. (Jackson, MS)
* On Friday, April 9, 2004, C. A. Webb will be hosting an art show and poetry reading at the Best Western New Orleans Inn at the Airport. (1021 Airline Dr. * Kenner, LA 70062).The art show will be from 5-7p.m., followed by a poetry reading from 7:30-9:00p.m. with work from Webb's upcoming METAMORPHOSIS chapbook.
* On Saturday, April 10, 2004, C. A. Webb will end the METAMORPHOSIS TOUR by hosting an art show and sale from 2-7p.m. at the Best Western Monticello Inn. (5837 Monticello Dr. * Montgomery, AL 36117)
* On Thursday, April 15, 2004, Webb will be the featured poet at 7 All Arts Café in Jackson, MS. (206 W. Capitol St.) The program will begin at 10:00p.m. (Jackson, MS)
* On Friday, April 16, 2004, Webb will be the featured poet at the Lyric Lounge inside of C’s Deli at 5472 Watkins Drive. (Jackson, MS) The program begins at 8:30p.m.
* The big event takes place on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at the
Best Western Executive Inn, Downtown Jackson, MS when the official release party will be at 7:30p.m. There will be a special poetry reading with entertainment provided by singer/songwriters Tim Collins and Martha Simpson and artwork on display by Wez Harglo. The show will be videotaped by Bruce Polite of Video Vision (Jackson, MS) and will be made available during the summer of ’04 to the public.
***In all of the above locations, Webb will have copies of the METAMORPHOSIS cd, the new "METAMORPHOSIS" poetry chapbook, as well as all of his color postcards, 2004 calendars, color prints, and greeting cards available for purchasing. Admission is free to all events.
Shadow Play Entertainment appreciates all the love and support that has been shown towards the METAMORPHOSIS project and looks forward to meeting you at one or more of the above events. (Special thanks to Vernon Moore, co-producer of the METAMORPHOSIS cd. He also arranged the music for the project.) For more information, contact Cyrus A. Webb at (601) 201-8139 or visit www.cawebb.com .