TO YOU, FROM ME, is a comprehensive look at C. A. Webb's activities within the Arts. It provides information to keep others abreast of events that C. A. Webb is participating in, as well as new projects. You may contact Webb at (601) 896.5616.
Newsletter Dated: 10/5/2006 3:37:46 AM
Subject: Mississippi's Best Awards Daily Report: Thursday, October 5, 2006
Good morning everyone.. It's 5:25a.m. and I'll be headed out in a couple of hours to meet with our supporters in Clarksdale about the exciting events surround the Mississippi's Best Awards weekend.
Before I get on the road, though, there are som things I need to remind you of:
* VIP Tickets. Wow. You all started to pick up these pretty good yesterday. And who can blame you? For $89.95 you get to attend all four events as well as get your picture taken with Scar, Mysterious, BET hosts Terrence J. and Rocsi as well as the Project Runway fashion designers and models. And did you notice that our main page for www.free2flow.com has changed. And with that change come the announcement that Project Runway MODELS Danyelle and Eden will also be attending the events surrounding the Mississippi's Best Awards. Here is the link:
* It is Thursday, so that means my weekly article ONE ON ONE is in the Clarion Ledger today. You can read it by getting the WEEKEND excerpt or online. My guest for this week was fiction author Sydney Molare who is nominated for best Fiction author. Here is the link--- and you will definitely have to copy and paste it into your browser:
* VOTING: Don't forget that we want you all to vote in as many categories as you can. I noticed this morning that some of the categories have over 400 votes where others don't even have 200. Like I mentioned yesterday, support as many of the nominees as you can. It could be you who needs the support next year. Another point in this is the new award called "Member's Choice." Don't forget that you have to nominate a boy and girl for the nomination to count. It must be in the subject line of the email sent to email@example.com as we will not be opening any emails. You have until Sunday, October 8, 2006 at 5p.m. to nominate your choices. You will then have until Tuesday, October 10th at 5p.m. to VOTE for your choices. KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL POLLS--- EXCEPT FOR THE PROJECT RUNWAY POLL--- WILL CLOSE ON TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2006 AT 5P.M.
* CLARKSDALE MEETING---THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2006. C. A. Webb, the founder of the Mississippi's Best Awards will be back in Clarksdale on Thursday, October 5, 2006 holding a press conference to discuss the PASSION FOR FASHION events that will be going on with the fashion designers from Bravo's Project Runway. Webb will also have tickets to all of the events available for purchasing and will be making TWO important announcements that have not been released to the general public or those who are members of the group. This will take place at the Carnegie Public Library at 4p.m. This meeting will be sponsored by the Clarksdale Community Forum. MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND! For details or directions, call Missie Craig at 1.662.624.4461 or Jackie at 601.923.6461.
* SOUVENIR BOOK ADS. If you are going to advertise in the souvenir book for the event, you need to get that done NOW. Ads start at $10---- don't miss out.
* GIFT BAGS. Does your business have items you want included in gift bags? Then email me right away! We are still looking for key chains, note pads, pens, stationary, cds, etc. for our complimentary bags. Remember that we need 125 if you are giving them just for the VIP section. We will need 400 if you want them given to everyone attending the dinner.
Depending on how things go in Clarksdale this evening, there might not be another email today. Crazy, crazy weekend coming up as well so I will do my best to keep you updated.
Enjoy your day. Enjoy your life. Enjoy Mississippi.