Paul Kyriazi's Newsletter
I release info about my projects and Living the James Bond Lifestyle.
Newsletter Dated: 6/5/2002 1:15:11 PM
Subject: The Five Levels of Tipping
James Bond lifstyle seminar teacher Paul Kyriazi has come up with what he thinks are the important reasons for tipping amply like James Bond does in the movies.
1. You tip because that is the custom. (An okay reason for tipping.)
2. You tip because you want to be cool like James
Bond. (A fun reason.)
3. You tip to evoke the law of circulation, so that
your money comes back to you 10 times. (A great prosperity techique.)
4. You tip because you used to have a job like that person and appreciate the hard work that goes into that job. (A very human reason.)
5. You tip because you realize that the energy animating that person is the same energy that is in you and animating you. (A spiritual reason.)
Kyriazi also say, "Be sure to tip smoothly and almost secretly by keep the hands low and looking the person in the eye while you say 'Thank you.'. And it's most important to keep a number of one and five dollar bills handy, especially when staying at a hotel, so that you can tip without first having to make change somewhere."