Poem: My Nature
- Study calls me to learn of my mothers & fathers in Africa, brothers & sisters of Asia, nieces & nephews of Europe, uncles & aunts among the Natives of the America’s, and purity of spirit through all faiths. The world is my extended family.
- I honor all study that inspires the call for peace, truth, justice, and responsibility.
- Faith calls me to act in directions to correct wrongs in life. Faith inspires me to enhance the day & night. Faith inspires me to direct prayers to improving myself. Faith inspires me to direct balance to remove obstacles from my path. Faith inspires me to create positive environments in the world around me. Faith inspires me to motivate honorable actions among the youth I am honored to reach. Faith helps me balance my place in this universe, to make way for the new.
- Faith calls me to enlighten my respect of all forms of life, love, and directions to truth.
- I am a student of the universe around me. I am a teacher when I have been placed in positions to restore order with the laws of nature. Through my path of study of my heritage, I have learned that I am a disciple of correct order. Faith calls me to thrive from the energy I am bound to respect.
- Faith calls me to open eyes to sights without focus, listen to sounds of distress, touch for the creation of healing, think with foresight, speak against evil words, and pray with the balance of dream and nature.
- I awaken for the wings of the morning, and I shield the earth beneath me as a body of water at night. I flow with the energy of the day, and blend into the flow of the night.
- I am an element of the love to all life for the realization of justice. I am love for humanity to the direction of truth.
- I am an element of the love to all that embraces responsibility to mold the future of choice, with joy, prosperity, and balance.