Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
always remember and never forget. :-(
i will say the magic words...prepare to be amazed!
i watched as airplanes became safe to fly on again.
i watched an uneventful day unfold on the news.
i watched as the traffic became its usual mess.
i watched as the ghost town became a living city.
i watched as the smoke and flames dwindled down to nothing.
i watched as twin towers rose again from the ashes.
i watched as the dead were resurrected back to life.
i watched as all of the injured were suddenly healed.
i watched as the firemen went back to their stations.
i watched as workers laughed at the false orders to leave.
i watched as the panic everyone felt go away.
i watched as families were reunited once more.
if it were only so...
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Simon Thurlow (Reader)
|Indeed, if only one could simply turn back time|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
Another amazing write, you never cease to amaze me...
|Reviewed by Nicole Davis Vergara (Reader)
|If only you words were magic to bring it all back to the way it should be! :O( <tears>
Touching and well done Karla!
|Reviewed by Jack Roberts
|Well done Karla!!
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
|Karla, it's a wound that will never heal. It will remain a festered sore on the pages in the history of America.
Powerful and strong message you've penned very well. Lisa
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|If Only Yes!!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|it's only time could reverse itself ... great intent ...|
|Reviewed by E. Richardson
|if only...well done, Lady Buckeye|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|The ending says it all. Another great write.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Reviewed by Thomas Lanechanger
|If only it could happen so easily, but payback is a B&&&H! Good write Poet. Glad youíre still here. Keep The Faith.|
|Reviewed by Rose L
|There are some things that even magic cannot do and this is one of them. Yet your words keep this day alive in our minds, and the people in our hearts - so there's a bit of magic to me. :)
|Reviewed by John Banasiewicz Jr
|If it was so easy if it was!!!! one I hope know forgets as time passes..
thank you for this
|Reviewed by A PAX
|oh i wish :(|
|Reviewed by Katryn Dougherty
|I know it is a day I will never forget.
Well written remembrance, thank you.
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Bravo to you for another finely-penned poem - super!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Oh, if it were only so...
This write ripped my heart out; what a powerful, heartbreaking poem! Very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :( >tears <
*NEVER FORGET!* *GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!*
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Oh, if it were only so, Karla.
This would be one of the things it would be wonderful to be able to wave a magic wand and change. Well done.