Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
A Million Eyes
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, May 21, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
I love looking at the night sky. How can one say there is no God when you consider the vastness of the Universe?
And a million eyes
keeps me mesmerized
as I look into
the deep midnight blue--
My mind journeys far
as I look at stars
much older than I
up there in the sky--
What wisdom they keep
my thoughts very deep
as I contemplate
the stars small and great--
The Ancient of Days
knows all of my ways
He knows where I've been
He knows all my sins--
He sees all I do
He hears my thoughts too
I can't get away
from Him night or day--
Forgiveness I seek
He touches my cheek
And a million eyes
Wink down from the skies.
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Steve Ralph
|brilliant, I really liked this, I love gazing up at the sky too, in the daytime it's to wonder at the amazing cloud formations, like God is an artist painting pictures on an endless canvas, and at night the stars, what a wonderful sight they are. always in the same place in relation to each other, but always somehow new,
thanks for sharing.
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Inspirationally and spiritually captivating expression, Karla. Love and peace to you from your friend in B.C., Canada. Regis|
|Reviewed by Bhuwan Thapaliya
|Karla....exceptional write my friend....your friend from Nepal....BHUWAN|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|great line...a million eyes; perfectly describes the stars twinkling in the night sky! wonderful lines, karla! very uplifting and inspiring poem; and very well done! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|This is awesome poetry Karla!!
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|A milion and one eyes, karla. I was there, hanging out in space, when you the glow from your eyes peneterated the midnight blue. I, then a star, winked to you down from the sky. A very inspirational poem.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|an inspiration with lasting value. really, this is great.|
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Oh, Wow! What Brilliance!
I must say, "Brava!" a MILLION
TIMES OVER! You should submit this to
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is wonderful
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Unique N Different From You!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Those winks are to you, as you quite deserve each and every one as does your sister, you are both very winkable...LOL! A pretty little gem herein, Karla, I am happy I read it...Peace, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by John Banasiewicz Jr
|lot of winks..but this one deserves those winks
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Hey you need to recount, but I bet you get heaps of winks and whistles....|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|One of your best Karla! Those eyes have given you
motivation and inspiration as you continue to use
your gift so faithfully!Brava!
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Beautiful write. I'm sure those eyes like what they see in you.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Awesome! I think you've been hanging out with Eileen, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Thomas Lanechanger
|Make that One Million One, oops… I forgot I have two of them. lol Terrific write!!! Keep The Faith!!!|