Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Afghan of Words (For Ashura--Happy Birthday!)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, June 21, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Michael Ashura's birthday is June 26th. This is my present to him. (His birthdate is easy to remember--it's the same as mine and my twin sister's!) LOL
Each word you crochet finds its way into my heart,
Memorized, held precious as a treasured gift,
Beauty has been woven, with wisdom you impart
Meant to encourage, inspire and uplift
I envelop myself in the comfort of you
I feel the love you've put in every stitch
Restored, refreshed, invigorated and renewed
With a friend like you, I don't need to be rich
(C) Copy written, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Ch'erie de Perrot
|That's lovely, really lovely mate.
He will love it too.
And I missed it :( Sorry Michael) Happy Belated!
Love to you both Ch'erie
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Karla what a lovely piece. You never cease to amaze me. < < < < < <HUGS & Love>>> Mikii ps 6/25/ is my grand daughter's birthday. Have a happy one you and Karen and Michael too!|
|Reviewed by Fletcher Bailey (Reader)
|Karla...this is a superb poem, full of giving and love...Fletcher B|
|Reviewed by Thomas Lanechanger
|Wonderful Birthday Gift, Karla!!! I knew there was another reason why I liked you and your delightful sister, my youngest brother’s birthday is the 26th too!!! Happy Early Birthday to all three of you wonderful people!!! Happy Early Birthday to you…Happy Early Birthday to you… Happy Early Birthday dear Karla, Karen and Michael…Happy Birthday to you…and may you all have many, many, many more too come!!!! Happy Birthday Poets!!!|
|Reviewed by * ashura
Thank you so very much. I'm honestly moved by this. On saturday, I will wear these words, and feel your presence.
With love and friendship
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|A beautiful write.|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|This is beautiful and well written. Happy birthday everyone!|
|Reviewed by Debashish Haar (Reader)
|Happy birthday, Michael!|
|Reviewed by Dhruv Foster
|You are already rich...
Thats a nice birthday gift...and invaluable too...Friends that can give such gifts cannot be anything but rich!!
|Reviewed by Lady Peg (Reader)
|beautiful tribute poetry....|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
I have to agree this is beautiful...
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|Just Beautiful Karla!
Directly from the heart and
you cannot go wrong with that!
Thanks for reviews you have left!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Marvelous tribute to your friend, Karla.
And if I forget (I am getting old and senile!), Happy Happy Birthday to all three of you!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful tribute to a dynamic talent here at the Den; I join you in wishing him a special birthday wish on OUR day, June 26th! (That day seems quite popular, doesn't it?? I can think of five people in mind who have June 26th as a birthday!...) Well done, Karla; enjoyed~Thanks for sharing!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Happy early birthday; hope it's your best one EVER!!
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge (Reader)
|This is so beautiful Karla, he's one of my favorite poets. Happy bday Michael and many more.|