Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Weaver of Storm
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, June 28, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
It's storming again. *grins* :-)
Storm clouds roll in with many poems,
Words fall at a rapid pace,
I jump in puddles and scatter them,
Feel them land upon my face,
Words ride the back of a lightning bolt,
Sudden inspiration comes,
My pen is charged with a million volts,
The energy in me hums,
Poems roar in on a funnel cloud,
Words wrap themselves around me,
I spin stormstories above the crowd,
With wind, write stormfantasies,
I sign my name with sound of thunder,
Imprint my voice on your ears,
I leave you now with thoughts of wonder
As this poem disappears...
(C) Copy written, June 28, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
"Weaver of Storm"/'Weaver of poetic masterpieces!!' Love you work!!
Hugs and Bleesings,
|Reviewed by AHP Ganyea (Reader)
|This is pure gold. Fantastic image with fantastic wordsmithing. Perfection. Love the fade out at the end -- excellent artistic flair.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Awesome poem Karla!!
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|I loved this Karla! One of your best and now one of my faves!
|Reviewed by Fletcher Bailey (Reader)
|Karla...this is an awesome poem...and I love the imagery...awesome...Fletcher B|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|wriiten with style and intensity ...|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Wow! Karla! You just keep climbing higher and higher up that ladder towards poetic perfection!|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|The storm cloud/poem relationship is awesome. Wonderful poetry.|
|Reviewed by ~Indigo~ Elga
What a stormy write, beautiful poetry. Great presentation.
|Reviewed by Muhammad Ali Panhwar
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|So cleverly crafted!
Love that last "half-obliterated" word.
|Reviewed by Ch'erie de Perrot
|What a Ripper, ( that's Ozzie for terrific) so well done and captivating. Love how you ended it too, neat! That pic, ooooh she means business :)
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|That was some storm!
It came and then went!
Hope you are okay!
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Very cool karla. All of this,and the disappearing disappear...
Lurve ya! When it rains it rains? Stay dry!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
I LOVE your new name, and I LOVE the imagery this poem contains! Riveting, intense write! BRAVA; your poetry skills have taken on a whole new level of imagery and power! You may not like storms, but they sure have helped you perfect your craft! WOW, I can't believe how your writing has blossomed!~ Well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn The Texas Tornado. :D
|Reviewed by E. Richardson
|hahahahaa....very clever, Lady Buckeye!....using a little subliminal suggestion here?...|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|A vortex of breathtaking symmetry.!!!..Laureate Poet Karla
Well done again Karla