Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Kindred Spirits
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, August 28, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
The wolf howls its pain
Nothing lost in translation
(C) Copy written, August 28, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Fletcher Bailey (Reader)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Gorgeous haiku; wonderful salute to the wolf! Well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Love the pic; it enhances the 'ku so much! BRAVA!
|Reviewed by Retta (Reindeer) Mckenzie
|Absolutely beautiful Karla! I loved this haiku so much!
|Reviewed by Katy Walsvik
|You are a gifted haiku poet, Karla... this one stopped me in my tracks, loving and admiring wolves as I do. Yes, their howl can often match those we feel in our human gut. If we're smart, we will know they are our kindreds as well. Thank you for this... to me, it's important and said with such depth of spirit. Fabulous! katy xox.|
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Wonderful Haiku. I really enjoyed the truth in it.|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Susan Barton (Reader)
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|A lot of truth in those words. Great write.|
|Reviewed by ~Indigo~ Elga
You do these with such style ang grace, exceptional.
Warm hugs your friend in SA
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla Ku Fantastic and love the pic! Still soaring;-)!!!
|Reviewed by C. McGovern-Bowen
|Well said, Karla!|
|Reviewed by A. Gagné (Reader)
|Good ku, sis. :)|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Nice Haiku...and gorgeous picture too..Karla
Love and Hugz
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Wonderful Haiku poem!
Sandie May Angel
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Just keep Drinken That Good stuff no More Pain Or Howling At It!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Marvelous 'Ku and Pic, Karla, and I know kindred spirits such as yourself understand, I just wish more of mankind did.|
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz
|The picture is lovely, Karla...but nowhere near the
fabulous tone of your haiku....your best to date!
What a profound statement.
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Awww, it is Ruffie and his lady friend, such a pretty picture, I showed it to Rene...and the haiku is as usual the greatest, this one more so than all of yours...Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Reviewed by Marilyn Seray
|Lovely Haiku and pic|