Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Sleep TIght!
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, October 08, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
A late night walk. Spider web.
Face to face meeting.
(C) Copy written, 8 October, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Reviewed by Katryn Dougherty
|and then you can never get rid of that feeling of the web. I hate spiders, but I love to look at the amazing work they do with their webs. Definitely haiku material.|
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|I cannot STAND spiders!
YUCK! Excellent Haiku!
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
Excellent haiku. I usually walk into a couple of them everyday and I hate spiders.
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|LOL, You sure know how to make this ducks feathers fluff with fear|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
How Could you do this to me????????
At least I did not see the owner of the web!!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Just what I needed to read just before bed time...thanks, Ed|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|"transparent terror" ... great image this is scary ku ...|
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|This can make the skin feel a bit itchy! :-)|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
|i love spiders from a far
i would have run away screaming
enjoyed take care lady!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla another Fantastic Ku! You have
a knack for choosing real and events and
making them into fantastic happenings!Kudo's!
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|It's the spiders again! Oh, I squashed a fat brown one last night. Brown sends off a big red flag. Yikes! Karla, thank you for being so supportive of me. You're the best.|
|Reviewed by Susan Barton (Reader)
|EWWWWW I'm not a big fan of the arachnids|
|Reviewed by A PAX
|This has me thinking of poor little Bilbo Baggons......very picturesque weave of fright here :)
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Who yer gunna call, BUG busters.
When in doubt give it a clout. (Looks down with disdain at Ed)
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|I hate running into spider webs... Yuck!|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Ya...Quite a sticky encounter....no need to worry though Karla..the poor spider is more frightened of us...as he scampers away..
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Oh, What a web you did leave... once you got the hell away from it! I like this one a whole lot. Thanks heaps. - Bill|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|this was all TOO real for me as I walked out my back door only a few nights ago and realized I had web - AND the spider - on my face. yikes.|
|Reviewed by Gaye Dale (Reader)
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (she says, beatin' herself halfway to death, getting the webbing off her face, hoping there's not an eight-legged visitor riding on her face...ICK! *cringe, cringe*)
crrrrreeeeeeeeepy, chilling write that is sure to get the spider phobics' hearts racing and their blood congealing into a solid block of ice...well done! BRRRRRRRRR!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, karen lynn. :)
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Excellent! Love creepy-crawly encounters - especially around Halloween.
And I can even picture that Mad Splatterer, Andy, caught in that lovely thick spider's web - screaming out in terror, not a soul nearby to help...Uh, sorry, Karla. Started getting carried away again with the Bug-Splat thing.