Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Hissy Fit
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Other than a touch of a virus, I'm fine. :-) Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I missed y'all.
Ears back. Tail lashing.
Anger takes a feline form.
(C) Copy written, 28 November, 2004, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|This is great! I can feel the cat in this one :-) Great photo!
BTW just getting over a virus myself, nasty little thing. Hope your feeling better soon :-)
|Reviewed by Hooves Of Fire
|This is a super Haiku and the picture reminds me of why I never mess with kitty cats! I hope you feel much better very soon Karla!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I love this write Karla, and I too hope you get well soon
|Reviewed by C. McGovern-Bowen
|Yikes! Hope you get well real soon!|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Where did you get my Pic???????
Yhat is what I look like talkingto a drunk!!
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Your words match the emotions of the tiger cat very perfectly. Love the picture|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|i like this|
|Reviewed by jude forese
|never get in the way of an unhappy cat! great capture ...|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Purrr....this is a wildcat of a Ku ..Karla...along with a ferocious picture...
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|If my cat looked at me like that, it would be living outside in the cold...LOL! Ed & Rufuz (cat, what cat, I love tasty kitties)|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|This is an excellent Ku, Karla. I hope you are all better soon.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|A great haiku....cats do have a way of letting you know how they feel
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|I Don't Like Cats,i.e Reminds Me Of Greedy Rich $$$ Losen There Asses $Billion$! ================= TRUMP CASINOS ALL GONE BANKRUPT!!
Well Placed Eye Opener Warning Heed!
|Reviewed by Rebekah Rosie Lang
|I hope you are feeling better.
I think of you and Karen often!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|I love haiku and this is very well done, Karla. Thank you for sharing it. Amour et paix. Ton ami de la C-B, Canada. Regis|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Hope you feel better the kitty also reminds me of a few little hissy fits thrown by some very small dogs as well. Heck they have to make up for their size you know.|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Sounds like me on Monday mornings! You captured the body language of our favourite companions just right - and on film as well! Dread to think what the claws are like - can almost feel them! Get well soon, Karla! Good to have you back. LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge (Reader)
|Good one Karla... sounds like some kitties I know.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|well jiss away Karla we can't hear you;-) Great Ku
So good to see you back! Ditto Karen...I see her below;-)
Hope you're well soon my prayers with you...
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Are you feeling a bit on the hissy side today? MREEEOOOOOWWW!! HISS! FFT! HISSSSS!! LOL
Adorable pic, adorable write; thanks for the giggle today! Well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Glad you didn't get the killer cold, like I did...
Can't argue with this wee gem..
|Reviewed by A PAX
|oh my.......is this cuz u work in the restuarant business??????
I do understand :)