Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Good Morning! :-)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Don't I wish! :-)
I lay in luxurient fields of green
Getting drunk on the aroma of you
Your loveliness far exceeds the sunlight
As we make love on a carpet of dew
You whisper secret kisses in my ears
I eagerly anticipate each one
This is the way to begin the morning
Lying naked, together, 'neath the sun
The earth tilts and collapses on itself
We scale the heights of passion one more time
We drift back down on gentle songs of love
While our hearts synchronize in perfect rhyme
(C) Copy written, 26 January, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Great write Karla
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Stunning work KArla!!
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
|A sublime depicting... "Good Morning! :-)" flows from the fountain of libidinal energy to the central station of life's power.
Enjoyable reading from an inspiring poetic grand.
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Don't I wish....lovely, sensual write
|Reviewed by Dave Harm
|Very romantic and sensual... dreaming of your cruise?|
|Reviewed by John Bidwell
|Don't we all wish...Wow.
This is the dream alright, perfectly captured.
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Boy Karla you really shone on this one.|
|Reviewed by Larry Rochelle
|So nicely done, it's painful.|
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|Wonderfully romantic Karla it has a gentleness all of its own.
|Reviewed by ~ Chanti
What a sensual romantic poem, brimming with love and passion. Excellent!
Thanks so much for your kind reviews of my poetry. You are always so encouraging. You have a beautiful heart sweet friend.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|'neath the sun, you get a burnt bum..
Loved this, I used the same pic' somewhere?
You can write anything...Good show Kruisin' Karla..
|Reviewed by George Jackson
|Wow, Karla, you should write more of these...and I loved the picture, too.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla wonderful romantic sensual treat from you!
You don't do them often , but when you do wow!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
YIKES! Feeling a tad frisky, are we now?..or are you just looking forward to your CRUISE?? LOL Wonderfully playful write; thanks for sharing; well done! BRAVA!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by E. Richardson
|!!! mercy!!!...heheheheh...methinks you been a reading LaBelle a lot...Lady Buckeye, this is really good.|