Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: I C U
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Sunday, January 30, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Eyes know all, see all:
The original CAT Scan
Constructed in fur.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(C) Copy written, 30 January, 2005
by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Brilliant - and do those eyes really wobble up and down or is it the scroll mechanism on the page?! Having had a couple of CAT scans, have to say I much prefer the warm-blooded and fur-coated variety! But don't they ever read your mail??!! Cute as a kitten, Karla, thank you!! Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
that is so cute
luv the way you put it together!!!
enjoyed the pic!!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|wonderful ku, kruisin' karla, queen of the kus! well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, karen lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Nordette Adams
|Delightful! This is superb, Karla. :-) I have a friend I must send it to.|
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|I enjoyed the lines Karla, but ICUB4UCME lol|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|LOL, Only you could think of this.
|Reviewed by Nila Jamier
|hahaha This is wonderful!|
|Reviewed by C. McGovern-Bowen
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This was cute
|Reviewed by jude forese
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|a delightful haiku...|
|Reviewed by m j hollingshead
|i like this|
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Yeah! Things feline are at times, devine. (But I'm a dog man anyhow.) - Bill|
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|Aren't you clever? :-) Michelle|
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|LOL very clever, Karla
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|oh my Karla Ku, you are getting as witty as a kitty!;-)
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Yes I heard that joke from my vet and thanks for the post.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Me owwwwww, that hurts...................ed|