Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.~~John 3:16
(C) Copy written, 15 March, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Your Ode to Easter, and its true meaning, is marvelous, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|The Gospel message in a nutshell, Karla. The visual is sobering. Just the one transaction wrought by one man has redeemed the lives of all the rest; a free gift whose only cost is belief... then living your life according to that belief, which is the tricky bit. This shines like the priceless jewel that it is. TY Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Perfect for this time!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A beautiful write Karla
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Respect your faith and beliefs...Find Peace, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Very beautifully written Karla and well stated.|
|Reviewed by Sherry Gibson
Short but powerful. Great job!
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|Well done, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Barbara Terry
|I do have to agree with Karen, Karla, so few words yet so powerful in their meaning. May the Lord be with you always, and at your side constantly. With much love, joy, peace, & (((HUGS))), Barbie
"If I have to...Then I may as well be."
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
So few words, but powerfully conveyed! The TRUE meaning of Easter: the Ressurection and the fact that Jesus Christ rose from the Dead after He chose to die for OUR sins and iniquities! BRAVA on yet another fantastic write; keep them coming!! Very well done!
((((HUGS)))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D