Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting Life.~~John 3:16
(C) Copy written, 15 March, 2005, by Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Your Ode to Easter, and its true meaning, is marvelous, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|The Gospel message in a nutshell, Karla. The visual is sobering. Just the one transaction wrought by one man has redeemed the lives of all the rest; a free gift whose only cost is belief... then living your life according to that belief, which is the tricky bit. This shines like the priceless jewel that it is. TY Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Perfect for this time!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A beautiful write Karla
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Respect your faith and beliefs...Find Peace, Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Judy Lloyd (Reader)
|Very beautifully written Karla and well stated.|
|Reviewed by Sherry Gibson
Short but powerful. Great job!
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|Well done, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Barbara Terry
|I do have to agree with Karen, Karla, so few words yet so powerful in their meaning. May the Lord be with you always, and at your side constantly. With much love, joy, peace, & (((HUGS))), Barbie
"If I have to...Then I may as well be."
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
So few words, but powerfully conveyed! The TRUE meaning of Easter: the Ressurection and the fact that Jesus Christ rose from the Dead after He chose to die for OUR sins and iniquities! BRAVA on yet another fantastic write; keep them coming!! Very well done!
((((HUGS)))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D