Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, April 18, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
when cut, you must bleed poetry -
metered rhyme in perfect drops
landing upon the page
in cadenced symmetry
of elegance and grace -
you must have been born crying verse -
a golden pen in your mouth
instead of a tongue
scribing each uttered word
using the Midas touch -
you find words on the seven seas -
and string them into pearls
to be worn by those
who will appreciate
the finest things in life -
making me wish for the thousandth time
i had written what you wrote.
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|Karla, read your poem back to yourself, out loud, right now. There! from me to you :)|
|Reviewed by Michelle Close Mills
|I feel that way alot when I read what some of our fine AD poets post here...Beautiful write Karla dear. Michelle|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Priceless and matchless... whoever, whatever; you inspire exactly the sentiments you write about here, Karla! How wonderful it is that the gift of creativity just begets itself and inspires itself to even greater works, onward and upward. You leave us in your slipstream here with this dazzling tribute. Bless you and thank you for what you lead us onto. LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Excellent poetry, karla. I admired the style and the content of this poem. And I admire you, too.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Splendid write Karla!!
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Reviewed by Rosemarie Skaine
|Very well done. R|
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
This is one stunning piece of poetry!
Your own unique voice is unmatched
and I will always be one of YOUR admirers.
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Paul Williams
|Superb write Karla, it makes me wish I'd wrote this lol...Excellent!
|Reviewed by jude forese
|excellent poem, Karla ... i'm sure many have thought the same of you ...|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|The only thing I know about Midas is they are a muffler shop...but Meineke is better...but your poetry has always been better than mein cause you got the kee...LOL, Ed|
|Reviewed by Henry Stevens
|What a great poem. Henry|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Karla, You must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote this. If not, you should have been!;-)...Sublime!
|Reviewed by Susan Barton (Reader)
|Wow! I'm trippin' hearing your own poet voice. excellent!|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I echo Karla's statement how do you do it?
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
How DO you do it?? Your writings lately seem to have a mind of their own; excellent job! Keep it up, and never lay down your pen! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
LIGHTS! SORry! LOL
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|You are becoming better and better and better each time you pen something. You are on fire!|
|Reviewed by Sue Hess
|i know how you feel karla, there are a few here that make me feel that way, and you are one of them|
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Hey,Karla You Cannot Hope Wish Nor Pray _JUST WRITE WHAT YOU JUST SAID_
You Could Be Dead Morrow Whose Gonna Read Poetry To You At Your Grave?