Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Summit of Knowledge
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, July 22, 2005
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Praise His Name!
me and more of Him ... and so,
the ragged cliffedges of
His Word -
of the danger far below
ever onward, my eyes on
the prize ...
the summit of knowledge, which
(c) 2005, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Tracey L. O' Very (Reader)
|Wonderfully powerfully Inspiring. Bravo Karla. This poem gives anyone who reads it the courage and strength to go forth just a great big encouragment needed. Excellent my friend!!
|Reviewed by Roger Ochs
|This reminds me of the old Spiritual/Freedom song, "Keep Your Eye On The Prize".|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Reviewed by Dave Harm
|Beautiful write... if Truth is His Word, then Love is His Presence...|
|Reviewed by Katy Walsvik
|Truth, ahhhhh, yes, Karla... your creative juices are nearly visible in this verse. To long for truth and to give it freely is the magic of life. May we all 'go for it'... katy xox|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful Ode to the Holy One, Karla; yes, His Name IS Truth!! Very well done; brava!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Wonderful poem Karla!!
|Reviewed by Barbara Terry
|Very good Karla. This is how we should lead our lives. When things get us down, or it seems it is too hard to continue, we look on His name and pray for guidance from above. His words will see us through the days we have left. Thnx for sharing sis. May the Lord Jesus bless you, and be with you always, and at your side constantly. With much love in my heart, stubborn to a fault, joy to the world, peace on earth, & ((((((((((MANY WONDERFUL SISTERLY HUGGGGSSSS)))))))))), your little sister, Barbie
"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I may as well be."
ps: I have to quit my job cause it almost gave me another heart attack. I will find something sis, but just what yet, I don't know. But He will guide me in what I need to do now.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Wonderful, Karla, and as they say, Truth Will Set Us Free!|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Wonderful poetry, both content and style.|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Reads as a psalm.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|An uplifting write Karla!
Peace and blessings, Carole
|Reviewed by Debby Rosenberg
|yes, yes, yes love this one Karla|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|An outstanding write
William ......Peace & Love
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Fantastic uplifting write!|
|Reviewed by Sandra Mushi
|Most powerful inspirational write, Karla! It sinks in the soul. Well penned! Amen!
God bless, Karla!
|Reviewed by - - - - - TRASK
|Stand Up You Will Be Counted Before Any Sum-It Up Knowledge!
Your Friend, TRASK
|Reviewed by Brian Pellerino
The summit of knowledge is truth. Can we ever get to such a lofty place? Beautifully penned.
Peace and (((Hugs)))
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|A moving spiritual write Karla that touches the soul and gives hope even to the agnostic ones like my self.
|Reviewed by Timothy Flaherty
|Praise Jesus! This is refreshing.My daily prayer and worship bring me back to the only truth his truth. you have reflected that in this poem. Thank you and may our saviour bless you in the days that follow. Tim|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Damnit! I wish I'd said that, Karla. Not fair. This was a very personall poem that has the ability of reaching out and touching us all . . . And it did me.|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Beautifully perceived!When you have His truth,
you have all you need to know! Kudo's!