Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
have only been of you -
you looked in my embrace;
in your delicate sighs;
when you left this morning.
we're together again,
and we have the whole night
reacquainted once more.
you want it as bad as
I do ...
I can see it in the way
out of your clothes and put
sexiest negligee -
my darling, I'm ready
all of your dreams come true .
the time doing what we
do best -
putting the day to bed. :)
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Daddy's been cleared for surgery; scheduled for Thursday morning. Thanks for all of the prayers. :)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Wow Karla how do you slip inside a man's head so easily and capture his desires and thoughts. Wonderful write with just the right amount of healthy lust kicked in.
Glad to hear about your Dad.
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Absolutely lovely! Love the good news about your Daddy too!Our best wishes and prayers for his big day Thursday!
Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by J M
|Endig superb Karla I enjoyed reading this tender poem so simple but expressed so well. :)|
|Reviewed by Only A Poet
|very erotic and romantic, Sweet Lady. enjoyed. hope all goes well with your father.|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Couldn't tell if this first-person poem was directed at you, or you directing it at the picture. LOL Still, whatever, the poem itself was/is very nice. Great news about your father.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Well now, Karla--wonder what you were thinking about when you wrote this fun poem! LOL This poem and the picture ROCKS! BRAVA; a job very well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Oh get ready ..bed time...lol!!
Well done You Naughty minded you!!
Tell Dad I say good luck....and he is in my prayers sis!!
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|I echo the sentiments of the board Karla, and am praying for your Dad's full recovery from surgery, and restoration to full fitness and health again !
The poem and pic sizzles !
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Sensuous write, Karla! Nice poem to put us to bed. Wishing your daddy a very speedy recovery after the surgery. Tell Karen I said that goes ditto!
|Reviewed by Elizabeth Taylor (Reader)
|I hope everything goes well with your dad.
You take care too.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|wow, this one sizzles Karla!...prayers for your dad
love and peace...Carole
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Is that a self-portrait picture, Karla, don't let daddy see it before surgery...luck to him...Ed|
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|How sweet it is ms sexy;-)perfect finish to the day...glad for news of dad!Thanks...