Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Quick Step
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, February 24, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
dances to thunder's
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Great pic with great Ku
lots of love, Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
Just a sound not word...as I bow before you M'Lady!!!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|The energy in this one is perfect for the storm!|
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|Quickstep, tango, samba, twist and shout... they are an AWESOME partnership, n'est pas??!! :)) And I can already hear that drum roll sounding for your next poetic move, Karla! This is truly neat and fleet of foot. Go you! LOL Kate xx|
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|Music of the Goddess, Karla.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Once again you excel with this splendid haiku.;-) reminds me of when I called you Karlaku;-)
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Beautiful, Karla! We could use some thunder and rain here, we have had only a couple of brief and isolated showers this entire winter, I have yet to see the ground actually wet. New Mexico is going to be a blazing inferno if we don't get some moisture soon.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|And your pen dances on brilliantly, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
|Another haiku set in gold Karla !
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Haiku, Quick Step sounds like a new line dance...Ed|
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Fantastic tiitle to this equally as fantastic haiku.|
|Reviewed by Shoma Mittra
|You couldnt have done this better ! Brilliant. Super pix too.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
A flash in the pan!...SORry! Couldn't help it! *grins*
This is fantastic; excellently portrayed and presented! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twim sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|I love thunder and lighting and this captures the spirit of it so well Karla, well stated.
|Reviewed by George Carroll