Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Haiku: Walking Where She Wants
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
motion, the graceful feline -
walking where she wants
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|Love this one!
Birgit and Roger
|Reviewed by Marie Wadsworth
|she can walk right my way. good one!!!!!!!!!!!|
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|(((( Great Haiku ))))
Hugs And Love, JoAnne
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|What's new pussycat! She owns the whole damn world, struttin' with style! A feminist ku, Karla!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Feline perfection, Karla!
love and peace, Carole
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Here kitty, kitty.
Poetry in motion withthis soft asubmission. We need to hear her purr and ll would be complete. Although I can't have pets where I live...I can keep this one if she's up for adoption.
Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Awwwwww I guess my dog would love to grab her....lol!!
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Rufuz won't get to read this one, he gets all worried that I may like a cat more than him...LOL! That would never happen...ed|
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
Well mine is a He, and he does the same thing.
Cats are much like royalty in the animal world I believe. If not, then they fall into the category of snobs! But still no doubt loveable.
Excellent Ku, Karla.
|Reviewed by Sandie Angel
|Wonderful fun Haiku poem! Karla, you've done it again!
Sandie May Angel a.k.a. Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Excellent, Karla. I love cats, for all their special ways. Their independence, their ways of affection, their protection of their families and their intelligence. I love this, too!
|Reviewed by F William Broome
|Karla - I'll say it before others do; That is one fine catty tale!
With reservations of being a spectator only, I admire cats of all kinds. An old and loyal Back Lab is my pick of any litter, and mine is almost as old as I. Brown eyes that a woman will kill for... and with ! ! ! Great scribbling, Kiddo. - Bill
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|I knew that! LOL Yes indeed, the cat does wander into forbidden terrority at times, and usually it is we mere humans who are called upon to extract them from the self-imposed hell. Still, those of us with an independant nature admire that cats "the hell with you" attitude.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Wonderful graphic to accompany this "purr"fect Haiku. Very well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D *purring*
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
Astonishing and compelling ku
I love that animated graphic...poetry in motion