Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Captain of the Ship
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
waves threaten to swamp my
set my sail through the waves;
hurricane screams out my
am not afraid - I know
Captain of the ship is.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Birgit and Roger Pratcher
|A wonderful write, Karla!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Cruise away, o Captain! Very good write; I really loved this one! BRAVA! Keep these coming!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|This poem is a wonderful testament to your faith, Dear Karla.
Love & Light,
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Reviewed by Abdi-Noor Mohamed (Eagle Of Hope)
|Enjoyed reading this. Great poem|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is a great write here Karla, keep it up and be blessed in the writing
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Oh captain, my captain", I have no idea where I heard that, or what place it originates, but thought it might have something to do with the herein...mighty large craft you are tacking with, hard to swamp her...sail on mighty captain...e & r|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|One captain who want go down with a ship...
Great faith and journey to the land of milk and honey..
Also known as K-Mart..lol
|Reviewed by jude forese
|you faith in the Captain is strong indeed ... hopefully he'll keep your journey fruitful and safe ...|
|Reviewed by Gwen Dickerson
|Your faith shines! Very well done!|
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
|The Almighty, is in our midst........as everybody is believing with you, Karla.
A powerful - and purposeful - reminder, that apart from Him, we can do nothing. But with Him, all things are possible! You are so close...
Your poetry is heroic, my friend.
my continued prayers & love, Rhonda
|Reviewed by Sherri Smith
|Reviewed by Crystal Silver Angel (Reader)
|Yes, this is outstanding..
Peace & Love, Dove
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
Excellent rendering and, an excellent statement of faith karla!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Powerful message! Fantastic write.|
|Reviewed by bluecornflower orangetiger
|Amen to this one , Karla! Mary|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Great offering Karla!!
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
Keep your hands on the rudder, and leave the rest up to Jehovah...
You will navigate all the rocks and perils..
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Excellent! You sure do know the Captain! Blessings and have a great day!|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Keep your focus on the positive and God will help steer you into calmer waters soon. My blessings and prayers,