Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Button, Button, Who's Got the Button??
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
nothing of interest
just nerves exposed
to what THEY imagine's
u p t h e r e.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SSSssscaaaaaanned by science:
I N V A D E S:
!!!! P R I V A T E P A R T S !!!! in
the news? lit up for alllllllllllllll
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And meanwhile, the
plan our downfall
with our help, because WE'RE
a s h a m e d.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Rant if you must, Karla. It's not good to keep it all inside. Love and peace,
|Reviewed by Ch'erie de Perrot
|The question on everyone's lips, uniquely penned here Karla!
Still I believe God has, though it dosent look like it, he is still in control..
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Powerful write here Karla, write on and be blessed in the writing
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Serious stuff here Karla. Make us keep thinking and we'll stay on our toes.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Interesting Karla, your look at the terrorist situation is reality based and still it scares the hell out of me. Well done.
|Reviewed by richard cederberg
|You are a true warrior at heart Dear Karla. Swing the sword precisely and take the head of injustice clean off!
Richard Lloyd Cederberg
|Reviewed by Dove JoAnne Cromp (Reader)
|Awesome and DEEP...
Peace & Love, Dove
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
|Outstanding rant, Karla! We must all become watchmen on the tower[s] now...
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Excellent rant Karla! Spot on!|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Excellent rant Karla!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Excellent and timely write; very well penned, Karla! God help us!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :(
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
The Terrorists will use each and every tactic and ploy to secure their long term aims and objectives..
Great and timely rant
Stay wide awake