Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
i clothe myself in your eyes,
your touch as it softly wrapp'd
my shoulders; it
will get me through today, but
is is tonight
i'm looking forward to...when
you'll undress me
and adorn me in pleasure.
(c) 2006, Karla Dorman (10/11)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Anna Marie Fritz (Reader)
|I have to agree with Lisa wholeheartedly, dear lady...
You have certainly "bloomed" over the years.
This is very nice...very nice!
|Reviewed by Lisa Hilbers
I think about the first time I read you, and compare it to now. Simply I can only say..there is no comparison. You've opened and bloomed into the perfect rose of poetry. I knew that first verse I read then..you were holding back a garden of words. Purposely keeping them from growth..I wasn't at all sure why..but it's been a great pleasure watching you unleash them..a pleasure and a wonderful journey you've let us all ride on.
Thank You Karla! Thank You so very much.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|I may be running a bit late got a couple of others before, before Dawn..lolo|
|Reviewed by Victor Buhagiar (Reader)
|Karla, you new "dress' should be stupendous. Victor|
|Reviewed by Dawn Richerson
|hot date? seriously, this is lovely. Dawn|
|Reviewed by Phillip William Allen
|Soft and Sweet|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|To be worshiped as your pen describes os just what the doctor ordered Karla.
|Reviewed by Myrna Badgerow
|'and adorn me in pleasure'... such a lovely image this is! Well done Karla!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful, absolutely beautiful
|Reviewed by Susan Sonnen
|what a lovely thought...adorned in pleasure (:
|Reviewed by Rusty Daily
|Ok Karla, you're asking quite a bit from a guy. First you want to be clothed, then undressed, and finally adorned. Just teasing!!! This is beautiful, and oh so easily written. Bravo!!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Oh my Karla! You struck gold with this sensuous seductive delight!
Just the right amount of poem! Excellent touch!Brava!
|Reviewed by CJ Heck
|Oooo, Karla, this is beautiful! This has to be one of my favorite poems from you ... so soft and seductive and romantic.
|Reviewed by J M
|BEautiful Karla has passion......
Light & Peace,
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
A romantic "Adornment" glowing in poetic sublimity.
I salute You, Poet.
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU
|Reviewed by Peter Paton
A sizzler to light up the Den tonite Karla
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Very well written...passion definitely on your mind...way to go girl!!
|Reviewed by Kate Clifford
|Love the passion in this one!|
|Reviewed by SaPAth AnANd
|Full of great anticipation!Have fun Karla.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Sensually delightful poem that captures the imagination and awakes the libido. Wonderful change from your usual Karla, love it.
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
Have a fantastic evening, Karla!
Very artful poetry.