Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
A Picasso Sky (5/7/5)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, May 25, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
A Texas sunset was the inspiration behind this one. :)
Image, (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
A Picasso sky
painted by the Creator --
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (5/25)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Amor Sabor
|Beautiful haiku and pic...inspiration is always revealing.
|Reviewed by Randall Barfield
|very very nice both the pix and the haiku. cheers|
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|WOW! That is a truly beautiful sunset, and your Haiku reflects its beauty.|
|Reviewed by Mitzi Jackson
|Oh the pic and the poem
soooo much held in nature
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|A powerful haiku my friend and a powerful photo, both speaks volumes of emotions and beauty! Both are outstanding, bravo!
|Reviewed by Jibril Mohamed
|This short one captures the attention of all and is a reminder of beauty. The picture of sunset matches the verse.
Thank you Karla.
|Reviewed by H. Lena Jones
|Amazing God! Well said, well done, Karla! You say so much with few words. That's the sign of a great poet! :)
Love and hugs
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|Beautiful picture...beautiful words!
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|One terrific picture! God is so talented and generous with his gifts.
|Reviewed by Chantilly Lace (Reader)
|Reviewed by Bill Grimes Jr.
|Such a powerful photo to accompany your poignant words my friend.....
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Beautiful words and striking graphic who could ask for more.
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|This is an amazing write, thank you for sharing this, Karla, I love your poetry, and your photography
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Fantastic pic and Ku Karla!|
|Reviewed by Barbara Smith
|Indeed...this is beautiful both the poem & the photo. Simplicity says much!|
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Indeed it is (amazing) Wonderful write,
|Reviewed by Joseph* OneLight*®
|The best things in life are free, aren't they, Dear Karla.
Love & Light always and in all ways,
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|He is the master painter! Lovely verse Karla.|
|Reviewed by Phyllis Jean Green
|L o v e Picasso! L o v e this! L o v e, L o v e, L O V E i t s
|Reviewed by Gloria Gay
|Brief, unique and wonderful, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|I saw those colors leaving Port Said going into the Red Sea, God was experimenting with colors that afternoon.
|Reviewed by Spirit Warrior
A Picasso sky
God Bless -Spirit Warrior
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
They do have amazing sunsets here in Texas; I can tell you that much. Very beautiful haiku and graphic; stunning! Both compliment the other; pure perfection! BRAVA~
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by George Carroll
|I love those evening skies in orange and gold and so do sailors.|