Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
A One and a Two and a Threeeee...
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Number 2000. But who's counting? LOL
W O R D (S)
U N I V E R S E --
-- like stars!).
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (7/19)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|Very well done my friend, clever and creative, talented indeed!
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|Reviewed by George Thompson
|Unique in effect and phrasing. Enjoyed!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Your words ripple very nicely!|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Just the number make me dizzy, you have kept me inside your storms with a whirlwind made of words.
We all are celebrating!
|Reviewed by Jibril Mohamed
|Two Thousand Poems! That is great accompolishment. You have a written record of your lessons of life.
Thanks for being with us. You are a precious treasure to the den.
Thanks Karla. Friends for life.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Great little format play, I like this side of you.
|Reviewed by Sekou-Ajene Tafari
|I love the form.. brings magic to the words. Great poetry.|
|Reviewed by Rhonda Galizia
|What stellar form, Karla!
You ARE one of the brightest and most-beautiful stars that shines!
|Reviewed by Nicky Goodman
|Ohhh - i wish i'd been around long enough to have seen them all shoot by - it's been a pleasure reading your twinkles - the form and message in your poem is unique and original, like each star - Nicky x|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Amazing Karla, as always keep it up and be blessed
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
up with you, Karla...
............ ........... Your brilliant
shine as numerous
as the stars in
the night sky!
LOL and keep
Twinkling! :)) Congratulations!
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Amazing isn't it how many words we poets consume...congrats on the prolific pen, keep em coming!
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|your muse was really working you this time, eh? nice work.
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Very creative I must say Karla, you could feel the words jump out and grab you.
|Reviewed by A PAX
I love this, the form made me laugh with delight
the message touched my heart
I think the name Danica means star in Danish....
so you are Ms Danica now!
|Reviewed by Victor Buhagiar (Reader)
|Words have a habit of brings us all together. Great layout. Victor|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Wow you boggled my eyes with your font....very creative work girly!!
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|Enjoyed the message and the form Karla.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Excellent layout and word usage, Karla; you are becoming quite the poet laureate! BRAVA; here's to two thousand more!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Unique and creative and meaningful, Karla. Thank you. Love and blessings to you,