Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
A Welcome Change
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Yaaaay! Fall finally here! :)
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman.
While we weren't looking,
Fall snuck in the back door
with cool temperatures
and less humidity ...
glad I left it unlocked!
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (10/9)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Staci Gansky-Wagner
|Yes glad fall is here, chilly in PA today. Great pic and nice poem.|
|Reviewed by RaeLynn Teller
|I've been gone for two weeks in a warmer climate and came home to find Autumn had firmly placed itself on my front steps. Glad you're enjoying it.
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|A yearly uninvited guest which always come with cold news.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|oh yes, fall is here--and there too!|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Me too Karla.
Here in Florida our Autumn will sneak in this weekend. Temps will be in the 80"s. I'd rather be cooler.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|finally! wonder what'll sneak in next;-)
|Reviewed by Walt Hardester
|'Bout danged time ain't it?
|Reviewed by ~ Holly Harbridge (Reader)
|Surprise, surprise...it's another blessing from Mother Nature,love, holly|
|Reviewed by Joyce Devenish
|So The leaves of brown are tumbling down at last. Great Karla. And we are having the summer storms in October here in Queensland. Great fun isn't it.... Joyce|
|Reviewed by J AG
|quite clever. felt the blue norther sneak in. you do so much with such precision and carefully selected phrase. i tip my hat, ma'am.
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Well it certainly hit in my zone, definately sweater and fire time.
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Autumn does that, though it feels like we've had autumn for over a year. Musta blinked and blinking missed summer...|
|Reviewed by A PAX
nature is out of wack around here
its soooooooo warm, yet the leaves are changing...
I am waiting for a cool night to sleep with the windows open under a pile of quilts
enjoyed your write........pax Anita
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Relief evident in refreshing words. Isn't it NICE?? AHHHHHHH!!! So happy to see it finally feel like fall! Very well written poem, love the pic! BRAVA!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Wow, that was quick. I just read your poem about the never ending summer!|