Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
A Nip In The Air (5/7/5)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Not rated by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
>> View all 3,236
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
A nip in the air
Autumn finally arrived
Feels more like Winter .....
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (10/24)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|Sounds like you went straight from summer to winter [at least for today]. Hope you have a full and beautiful fall.
Your picture looks like one that I recently took in the NM mountains.
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Wait until that cold finger come under your warm blanket and...hehehe
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A beautiful write, keep it up and be blessed, we are having nice weather here
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|autumn-love the nip just don't totally look foreward to the up and coming winter!!|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|A nip in the air? HA!!! You oughta try it up here in the mountains of New Hampshire. We're expecting snow tonight A nip in the air; poor thing you. Well done! God bless Karla|
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|I'm still waiting for just a nibble here in Florida. Supposed to get a hint of fall this weekend.
|Reviewed by Jeanette Cooper
|I love that picture. Yes, there is a nip in the air and autumn has arrived--but not in Florida. Here I have lots of leaves falling on the ground that are all dark brown and mess up the lawn. But the changing of seasons is not as apparent here since the change of colors among plants and trees are not as pronounced as they are north of here.|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|I thought that's hat Japenese pilots are called. -A Nip in the air-lol
Great one, just finished one similar....
It's c, c, c ,c freezing here too
|Reviewed by larry linville
|I thought this was going to be about drinking while flying. :)
Frost has hit just north of us,but not here yet. Our trees are starting to look pretty.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
That picture is stunning!! WOW! So much said in seventeen syllables! Very well done; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. ;D
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|Winter cleanses. Good. Be well and happy mon amie,
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Forty-one degrees down here in the swamp . . . Brrr . . . Let winter rip . . . At least there are no hurricanes . . . gotta love it . . .|
|Reviewed by Staci Gansky-Wagner
|yes more like winter finally. I am glad about that until it really snows.|
|Reviewed by La Belle Rouge Poetess Of The Heart
|But it's a relief after the scorching summer. Enjoyed the poem and the art Karla.|
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Please send it North; it's spookily still like summer up here.|