Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Here's to sun! Here's to warmth! ....
Darkness comes like a sponge -
thick. Cloying. H e a v y with
by an occasional
flash of lightning. Been like
this all day. Tomorrow
supposed to be nicer.
Looking forward to that.
Easier on the joints,
for one thing. A toast! Here's
to sun, here's to warmth! And
less stormy days ahead. :)
(c) 2007, Karla Dorman (12/12)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
Down One for me
Iam on the wagon....lol
Love & Peace
|Reviewed by Patricia Burden-Evans
|That is worth a toast and I do not even drink! (:)|
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Cheera on that...make it a double!!
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|I'll drink to that!
peace and love, Carole~
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|When it comes to weather and the elements...you rock Karla!!!!
Love and blessings!
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A Very Nice Toast!|
|Reviewed by Walt Hardester
|I'll drink to that!!
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Hey I'll toast to that Karla, thank you for sharing.
Newfie Hugs are coming your way, Rose
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Short and sweet but packing a punch as you combine weather, health and hope for a brighter tomorrow. Well done.
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Amen and pray for all who have been suffering in these recent ice storms.....
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Thanks weather lady..
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Yeah, have a few in billy bob's...|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Yea sure, you can toast to warmth and sun while we here in the frozen northern tundra can only look forward to highs of 30 and lows around 20 at night...I am sticking out my tongue at you two young ladies...LOL, Ed|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|A great write Karla keep it up and be blessed
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
What I said below. Goes double! Sorry about that; wasn't payin' attention!
(((HUGS))) and love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D (The REAL Karen Lynn. LOL)
|Reviewed by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
|Hear, hear! Maybe I won't make so many mistakes typing! LOL
Stupid arthritis!! GRRR!
In ANY event, here's to the sun! I don't mind the cold, but the sun somehow makes it more tolerable (She says, wishing for the cold! LOL)
Very well penned; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Louann Carroll
|Hip, hip, horray!|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill