Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Heat Upon Heat
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Is it warm in here or is it just me? :)
A thousand splendid suns in
the grasp of your hand in mine.
A million more when they rise
and set on my body - I burn.
Touch me once more.
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (1/12)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Lois Christensen
|Lovingly written by you and passed onto us. Hot as the weather is outside now, this is a sweat it out write. So sensual of you and a fine write. Lovely photo to go with it too. Suitable and good write *********** Enjoying getting into your site today, you are such good therapy to me and your writes say lots. Very enjoyable day with you today.|
|Reviewed by Ch'erie de Perrot
|oooooooooh Karla, wot r you up too HEHE.
Triffic write, melted my glasses, dang!
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...well written Karla... far beyond...just warm thoughts.
|Reviewed by jude forese
|hot and sensual ...|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|I touch...you rock towards another sun...again...and again...and...
|Reviewed by Kay P Devenish
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Wow! An incredible write, from your amazing pen
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Wow! Your getting passionately serious now Karla!;-) Great combo again!
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Short, sweet, hot!
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very hot sensuality enshrined in your special burning fire of passion here Karla...well done.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|hot and steamy write!!|
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|"Touch me once more" ???? You better have a fire extinguisher real close,,,lol :)
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
Here's to passion my friend, Saluté! Peace, Love and Blessings Always, Paul.
|Reviewed by Rafika Anderson
|Wow! Now, that is sensuous, engaging, full of depth and passion. What an evocative piece!|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Feelin' a tad frisky, eh, Karla??? Good on you! Think you melted the polar ice caps with this hot little number! Very well penned; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
Me thinks I need that cold chower now....*Grins*
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|I really enjoy this side of your writing...the touch of passion is always good!
|Reviewed by Joyce Bowling
|A great write my friend...a different kind of write...enjoyed it! Enjoy them all!
|Reviewed by Andy Turner (Reader)
|Karla, don't touch the Sun, it's very hot you know.
Is it warm in here or is it just me? :) <--- naaa i bite my lip..lol
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|A passionate one Karla!|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|I like this side of you
enjoyed this write
Peace & love be with you
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Dayum girl! Your passion is all over this page.
Blessings and love,
|Reviewed by Gwendolyn Thomas Gath
|OOO I liked this one...well, guess it is ok to get warm sometimes
Smile...I loved it! Thank you dear friend for your visit and leaving your kind words, it is always a pleasure to see of your visit. Here's wishing you well and all the best here in our 2008. Continued blessings to you and congrats on your upcoming endeavors.
Lots of love~Gwendolyn
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Nice, very much so, Karla . . .|
|Reviewed by Chuck Keller
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|You see and feel things that most of us take for granted. Well done.|
|Reviewed by Andre Bendavi ben-YEHU
Great imagery in poetic wonders "Heat Upon Heat".
Andre Emmanuel Bendavi ben-YEHU