Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
6 of 1, 1/2 Dozen of Another
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, January 18, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
The sky divided in half -
clouds to the south, clear to the
north - cold, though, everywhere.
Depends on where you are if
you'll get snow and sleet or sun -
weathermen hate days like this.
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (1/18)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Ron (sketchman) Axelson
|Weather women do toos.
|Reviewed by Charlie
|Now you have to work on a calendar. See, start with Jan 1, your photo of the sky, that poem, and print these off as you go. Next year, you'll have the calendar ready and be able to compare that year with this one and you went. --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful, both grapic and verse, thank you for sharing
|Reviewed by Kathy Armijo
|Reminds me of the movie "The Weatherman." Sure would hate that job. I think they must take a dar, throw it at a dart board, and forecast based on where it lands. LOL What da ya think?
God bless you. Kathy
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|i, too, love the cloud with its silver lining|
|Reviewed by Connie Faust
|And then there's your picture, a cloud with a silver lining, or gold, or pinkish. Beautiful picture with your all-weather poem!
|Reviewed by Dale Clark
|Well we have a low...
...and a high...
temperature wise hmmmm
cold...hot... maybe neither...;)
Poor weathermen! lol
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...transitions...yet the sun performs here...while the wind sings.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|How true it is...we are going down to 0 tonight...brrrrrrrrr
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|"Wait five minutes, it'll change". Such as the weather here in Texas. Very unpredictable. You've captured her moodiness perfectly in this splendid poem, and the image: spectacular!! BRAVA, extremely well penned and illustrated!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin sister, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|The weather is as unpridicable as a Man, can't say a woman. Thanks for sharing Karla.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|My clouds are frozen solid,, no wonder they are all falling,,
Look out below,,, speaking of below,,, yep the temp is also,,burrrrr
|Reviewed by M.Bennett Hooper (Mikii)
|Brrr and to think I moved south to escape the cold weather.. 24 degrees this am. I have one winter coat I probably wear once yearly. Something tells me I'll get to wear it more this year. It's a mink almost 20 years old and looks brand new. WINKWINK... < < <HUGS>>>Mikii|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Don't throw numbers around if you don't want a mathematician falling on your lap. (hope is a warm one, the lap I meant)
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Yesterday we had another of dusting of snow then all night it rained, say goodbye to that dusting, not one flake left...just alot of water...Ed & Rufuz|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|I'm waiting for summer...and it's only January!|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|so do I, hate sleet, snow and ice
Love the warmth of the sun, clear and beautiful days
but then again one can't have it all
Loved this write Karla.
Peace & love be with you.
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Decisions. Decisions. Decisions . . .|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|No clouds to see yet in Utah, it's still dark. Looks like your headache's gone!
Have a great day, my friend!