Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Sounds of Alaska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,275
Image (c) 2006, Karla Dorman
Partly to mostly cloudy, but was able to catch part of the total lunar eclipse. :)
by blood as it hides
behind Earth's shadow -
The moon in eclipse
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (2/20)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Charlie
|Fabulous poem! --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Gwendolyn Thomas Gath
"Lunar Eclipse" I enjoyed the reading immensely.
Wow what an eclipse; fantastic that you were able to capture it.
Hope you sent your pics in for public viewing.
All the best as always,
|Reviewed by Rebecca Lerwill
|Utah was blanketed in snow clouds, so we missed it!
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|Great picture! I watched the eclipse also.I wonder what 2010 will bring!....M|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|It really was magnificent, wasn't it...had to run in and out to see it as it was 6 degrees here...
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Overt he years from the time I was a child, I have always felt a sense of wonderment when seeing an eclipse...like somthing magiacl was going to happen while the earth was in such darkness... as I grew older I learned that the magic was the eclipse itself. Great write
|Reviewed by Don Juan Amante
|what a exciting view and good poem|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Thank you for sharing Karla and thats a beautiful photo.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|The Blood Moon is one of the signs of the Apocalypse. And I watched it, too.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
Glad we could share in the excitement of the lunar eclipse together. Also glad you got some good pictures of the event before those dang clouds rolled on in! *GRRR!* STUPID clouds! LOL Very well penned and imaged; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
I got an awesome clear sky view of it last evening . around 9:55PM. I was going to take a photo but instantly though of you and knew that you would. (lol) WoW! how's that for premonition. Great picture. Love, Peace and Blessings Always, Paul.
|Reviewed by Jerry Bolton (Reader)
|Missed it down here . . . Cloudy . . . Rain . . .|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Beautiful Karla...and so is that photo!|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Too cloudly in this part of Sweden, although not all was lost at four o'clock in the morning, at least I did a Rufuz one without a tree.
But I saw a marauding cat in search of a number!!!
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...in full view...and clearest night...the moon dresses...and undresses...in the most beautiful shadows.
...it was wondrous Karla...
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|wow--beautiful photo and write--way to overcast for us to see anything|
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|Can you hear the howling of the "Nuts"??
as the earths shadow engulfed the silvery rays
of the Full moon's beams
Love & peace be with you
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|I have been hoping you would weave your web of poetry about this... anticipating it all evening.
We have had a perfect view of the covering and uncovering... Amazing experience! I've never seen one like this before.
|Reviewed by Susan de Vegter
|Playing Peek-a-boo...I see you. Nature has a marvelous playground. It's overcast here and we can't see the ecipse.
blessings and love,