Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Accent Tanka (For Robert Wilson)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Well? How'd I do? LOL
Image (c) 2007, Karla Dorman
Chased, she wined, I yam,
as pure as the drive in snow -
Wick id lee twist ting
her hips, she strut ted from the
room, her act sent a purr fume ...
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (5/8)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|You are so clever! Love it!
|Reviewed by Charlie
|Icon t)fig year-out that furs t)line, butt the rest icon--and its good! --Charlie|
|Reviewed by Sandie May Angel-Joyce
|Wonderful and creative!!!
Sandie May :o)
|Reviewed by John Leko
|...wonderful creative work here Karla...
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|You are more creative than a Texas tweester. "Wick id lee twist ting", indeed. A refreshing piece of work Karla. Thanks, JMW|
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|Reviewed by MaryGrace Patterson
|You did ok!....M,|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Those days my brother Ed don't get anything after smugling that peyote from Chihuahua.
Nice tribute, though.
|Reviewed by Victoria's Poetry & Voices of Muse
|Very Well Done!!
I see I see!!
Embraced ~ Embrassé
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|So clever...I love what you've done with your use of words!|
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Absolutely ingenious piece of creative writing, clap, clap, clap.........
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Different Karla and I do like how you stretched out the words, Thank you for sharing,
Newfie hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Quite interesting, and although I didn't really get it, I still enjoyed this poem. Very well written; brava, Karla~
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twink, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Jackie (Micke) Jinks
|Cleverly done, Karla...Interest style with the break up of words!! Go Girl!
Blessings and love ~~ Micke
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Reviewed by Robert Wilson (Reader)
|Hey, Karla. You don't need Foxworthy. These are Karlaworthy! :) You invented your own. So many double meanings. I like purr fume, drive in snow. You ever been in a snowy drive-in? All more reason not to get out. Can't see the screen but who's looking anyhow. :)|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Didn't get this one, but I guess its nice...Ed|
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|Beautiful, simply beautiful. The pic a poem go together like two peas in a pod. Lovely write my friend. Love Bonnie|