Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Limerick: For Bonnie
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Maharani: a queen or princess. =]
Do you know how HARD it is to rhyme "Bonnie," or try to capture her personality in few words? I tried ... Bonnie, this Limerick's for you. =]
... there once was a lady named Bonnie,
Who wrote poems quicker than Johnny.
When she picked up her pen,
She became Author's Den's
fastest poetic maharani!
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (11/5)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Well done Karla.|
|Reviewed by Daring Sunshine
|Cute & you did it.
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|by Joe, you've done it Karla --- a limerick it is -- and attribute to our dear Bonnie, the Maharani -- peace and much love to you my dear friend -- JMW|
|Reviewed by 000 000
A unique word for a unique lady. Love our Bonnie the Maharani!
|Reviewed by ~ Holly Harbridge (Reader)
|Aw, that's so sweet, love Holly|
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Loved it . . . !!
|Reviewed by Bernice Angoh
|very sweet, enjoyed.|
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Wonderful, Karla. I always thought that
Bonnie rhymed with perfect. --gene.
|Reviewed by Christine Alwin
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A Maharani? WOW!|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Very good, I am sure Bonnie will truly have a huge smile when she reads this one Karla....
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|I know how hard it is to rhyme Bonnie, trust me...this is TOO cute...e|
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|A great Limerick for Bonnie, Thank you for sharing Karla.
Newfie Hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|To me when I think of Bonnie the first think that comes to mind is a kitchen table, a big glss of creamy milk and brownies! ! !
|Reviewed by Linda Law
|hahahaha.....well done...and.... you are right.... Bonnie...johnny...
this is true about our gal... lindalaw
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|Hee, hee, hee....
Ah you've done well! And you made me giggle too!
|Reviewed by Flying Fox Ted L Glines
|I see Bonnie loved it. Me too. You write a cool limerick, Karla :-)
|Reviewed by William Bonilla
|also Toni boroni bo bi fi faroni
there are millions to rhyme with Bonnie
you just have to search....
but you did a great job by yourself Karla
Love & peace be with you
|Reviewed by Bonnie May
|OOOOOOOOH LOL Karla Well done. LOVE THIS ABsolutely love it. YOu ware a johnny with the pen also my freind. I think you spent a little more time there than you expected, HUH? Love you my friend, I will add this to the library of judging.... a friend always, Bonnie|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|LOL at "Who wrote poems faster than Johnny". Now HOW did he get in your write?? LOL This is too adoRAble; I bet Bonnie'll love this! I sure do! Very well penned; brava!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twinkles, Karen Lynn. :D X0X0X0
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|I loved this, Bonnie is indeed a special person, with a golden pen, thank you for the smiles
In Christs Love