Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Given these words at a Cleansing Stream retreat. What a blessing to realize the enemy has no more power over me! Thank GOD. =] (Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with Whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning - James 1:17)
Image (c) 2008, Karla Dorman
..." Your misery will be your ministry," I
was told. Think about that for a minute:
the thing that trembled me to my knees
in fear will be the key to reaching others
with the same thing. For me, it was
storms - all my life. It took my dreams
and visions. But: enemy, you've been
put on notice. All what you stole from
me has to be paid back. All the tears,
my nerves, my hair ... you owe me,
devil. The words given to free my soul
will be the thing that leads to your defeat.
(c) 2008, Karla Dorman (11/15)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Cryssa C
|So true! Weaknesses were given to us so that they could become our strengths...some are just harder to overcome...but through power from on high, ALL can be overcome...
|Reviewed by ~ Holly Harbridge (Reader)
|Inspiring words, blessings, Holly|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|your inspiration is very stirring Karla --- peace and love to you my friend -- JMW|
|Reviewed by A Serviceable Villain
Very positive and uplifting . . . and so exceptionally written!!
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Peace in the soul will inspire wonderful words.
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|very nice and positive words|
|Reviewed by Edwin Hurdle
|You're a very talented and spiritual writer.I love reading your poetry and this poem shows it,take care :-)
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Words given to free one's soul are always a wondrous thing.|
|Reviewed by Sara Coslett
|If you stay strong and true to yourself, Karla then nothing can truly defeat you. You will always be a winner. ~ Sara|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|So powerful, Karla and so very moving.|
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
The Lord IS worthy to be praised, isn't He?? And He is going to take your gifts to a higher, more powerful, level, to help others!! That's cool you got a revelation! May God bless you mightily in all that you do, and know I love you so much!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D X0X0X0X0
Glad I was there at Cleansing Stream/the retreat with you!! :)
|Reviewed by Michael Howard
|Interesting take on your write. Always love ur pics and the vision in your words. I can not sleep duing T-storms cause of memories of living in Oklahoma when I was younger.
|Reviewed by E T Waldron
|Powerful poem with a wisdom message!
Happy that you were so blessed Karla!
|Reviewed by Sandie May Angel-Joyce
|Good one, Karla!!!
Sandie Angel :o)
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|Strong faith is a blessing...e|
|Reviewed by Linda Law
|This is very inspiring.... I love the power that you apply... lindalaw|
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Praise the Lord Karla, I am rejoicing with you! Thank you for sharing and I am so glad to see how you are growing as a Christian and as person, I have heard the saying "Your Misery Will Be Your Ministry" and I have found that to be true
In Christs Love