Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Four Lines About Lightning
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, July 06, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Image (c) 2008, Karla Dorman
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (7/6)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|All in four words, Great Karla.
Newfie hugs are on the way, Rose
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Well said, Karla. Hugs,
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|When I was young and knew I would live forever (sure), I would walk in the ocean at the edge of the shore during a t-storm and feel the chilling effects of the lightening hitting far out from the beach in the ocean on my feet and legs...it really was a neat feeling and how could I have been so crazy...;-) ed|
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|Karla, a pyrotechnic phenomena of immense power and potential danger to all things living -- yes, you said it quite well my dear friend -- peace and love be with you always -- Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Like flashes of lighting in itself this description reads...
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|Be Careful, Out There.|
|Reviewed by Paul Judges
|You have captured the power of lightning in a short space, Karla|
|Reviewed by Georg Mateos
|Like Patrick said...but don't get grounded if you don't want to fry! (LOL)
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Great descriptives, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Wonderful descriptions, Karla!|
|Reviewed by Sage Sweetwater
|All Four! Great Descriptors, Karla!
|Reviewed by Patrick Granfors
|Good photo catch! Not easy.
Stay grounded. Patrick
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Karla, this is awesome! Lightning IS beautiful, but it also can be deadly: watch out, especially if one hears thunder! Great write and love the piccy of the anvil crawlers!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|From Zeus' mouth, to your hands to my ears.|