Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Stained Glass Wings
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
God knew what He was
doing when he made
hope, messengers of
Grace, answered prayers for
those in need of a
look through stained-glass wings.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (8/24)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Sheila Roy
|Unfortunately, my mini-Schnauzer keeps hunting dragonflies and moths in our yard. I'm trying to break her of it. One day she had a dragonfly the size of my palm in her jaws. This is a great poem. Hugs,
|Reviewed by David Maclellan
|What a beautiful description 'stained glass wings', that is just what they are like! With your poem in mind I will look differently at the humble dragonfly next time I see one.
Bless you Karla
|Reviewed by Karen Palumbo
|Dragonflies? Dining needles, we can all use a little spirituality and God knew what he was doing as that is how he sends us messages of hope and deliverence...
Be always safe,
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Ahhh...another jewel to add to my collection! Very, very nice! Rebecca|
|Reviewed by Christine Tsen
|I love Stained Glass Wings, and I am enchanted by Dragonflies.
They are such unique creatures, and never sting.
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Great one Karla and you are right for they are beautiful to look at.
Newfie Hugs, Rose
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Well done, Karla.|
|Reviewed by Ed Matlack
|And they give you something to do all day chasing them with your camera...cooling down a bit your way...finally, huh? e|
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Enchanting and beautiful creatures...beautiful work, Karla
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Beautiful word usage and photo, Karla; fantastic job! BRAVA; well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|Another beauty Karla. You're so good at capturing small moments. That's your signature creative gift.|
|Reviewed by The Poetess
|Light and Lovely.|
|Reviewed by D Johnson
|Great writing...fantastic picture.
|Reviewed by Mr. Ed
|A lovely piece about a true marvel of nature.|