Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, September 20, 2010
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Back online ... have missed y'all.
Image (c) 2010, Karla Dorman
Back, where I needed
to be, back to where
I was missed. (hope so).
My words didn't stop,
just the computer ---
froze me out faster
than a Texas cold
front in July (not
that we've had many
of those). Won't bore you
with the details. In
any event, missed
you. You make it feel
like I never left ---
I thank you for that.
(c) 2010, Karla Dorman (9/20)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by LadyJtalks LadyJzTalkZone (Reader)
|Kudos girl, Who was that mask lady who killed the last one....lol...talk soon|
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|So glad you solved the computer problem, Karla.
Nice to know that you're back where you belong.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|Welcome back, Karla...hope your computer behaves its self now.
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
Thanks for coming back. Wonderful write.
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|It is good to know all is well in Texas cyberspace. But is even better to know that you are back with us in the den Karla. I hope your day is filled with much love and joy my dear friend. Jon Michel|
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Rose Rideout
|Welcome back to the Den family Karla.
Newfie Hugs, Rose
|Reviewed by Dawn Anderson
|Welcome back, Karla!|
|Reviewed by John Flanagan
|Welcome back, Karla.
|Reviewed by Rebecca Russell
|Isn't it scarey how much we depend upon computers now to stay in touch with the world? I'm glad you're back! Rebecca|
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Way to go, Karla. Welcome back and God bless.|
|Reviewed by Felix Perry
|Welcome back and just in the nick of time as a new hurricae heads up the eastern seaboard headed Nova Scotia way...
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|So happy to be back online! Great poem; welcome back, Karla; I've missed being online, too!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|Welcome back. Missed your capturing of small, special moments...|
|Reviewed by Andy Turner
|Enjoy the autumn and dodge the spinners!|