Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
· No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
· West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
· One © 2013, Karla Dorman
· True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
· GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Bits Of Heaven (First Snow)
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, January 10, 2011
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
I'm Fine ... Tornado Outbreak, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome Home(less), © 2013, Karla Dorman
True Confessions: Tric(h)ked © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mental Souvenirs, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Where The Wind Came Sweeping Down The Plains © 2013, Karla Dorman
No More Hurting People: PEACE (For Martin) © 2013, Karla Dorman
Angels Here On Earth © 2013, Karla Dorman
West, TX: Miluju Tě © 2013, Karla Dorman
One © 2013, Karla Dorman
GOOD Friday? © 2013, Karla Dorman
So God Made A Veteran © 2013, Karla Dorman
The Smell of Thunderstorms © 2013, Karla Dorman
Storm Chasers in Training © 2013, Karla Dorman)
For The Challenger Seven: 27 Years Later © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,235
Image (c) 2011, Karen Vidra
There's just something about the
first that makes you feel like a kid
again. The sky fell, bits of Heaven
dropped to Earth, swirling around
my head, flurrying up the nose ----
the first snow of the Season.
Others have had too much, me,
not enough. Didn't stick, but was
pretty while it lasted ---- would've
liked to play outside a little longer.
(c) 2011, Karla Dorman (1/10)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Regis Auffray
|It is true that the first snow has that kind of effect. Love and best wishes,
|Reviewed by Karen Vanderlaan
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Beautiful poem and pic, but brr LOL! How fun though!!! Glad you got to enjoy it while it lasted
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Kate Burnside
|LOL at Gene! yeah, we all love the first flurries, that's for certain sure... when it starts to become a pain and an inconvenience, we don't want to play no more! Here in Dorset we had... enough!! But beautiful yes, it surely was... Love your Bits of Heaven, Karla... better than Heaven's Dandruff!! :)) xx|
|Reviewed by Peter Schlosser (Reader)
|i have a friend in texas who sent me some pics too! good to see you again.|
|Reviewed by Gene Williamson
|Out here at the Jersey shore, we've have about 18 inches of
your bits of Heaven in the past week. Come out and play.
|Reviewed by Carole Mathys
|We have about 2 inches on the ground with another snow storm due in tomorrow, expecting 4 - 6 inches this time...is it spring yet?
|Reviewed by Mary Lacey, Desertrat
Nicely done. Snow is so pretty to watch fall.
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|It was pretty while it lasted, wasn't it? Glad you got to enjoy it; love the piccy! Well done!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :D
|Reviewed by Paul Berube
|Great! We need more in New Hampshire.|