Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· A World of Hurt
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
· Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
9/11 Redux: Keep U.S. Safe
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Thursday, September 08, 2011
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
They Don't Make 'Em Like My Daddy Anymore, © 2013, Karla Dorman
C'mon, Get Happy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Flag Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Really, God? © 2013, Karla Dorman
Welcome To Hell's Kitchen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Pioneers of the Plains, © 2013, Karla Dorman
I Hate Good-Byes, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Mo(u)rning © 2013, Karla Dorman
Ground Zero, copyright Karla Dorman
Daddy, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: For The Fallen, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: Brought To You B(u)y ... © 2013, Karla Dorman
Memorial Day: How Do You Thank Someone For Dying? © 2013, Karla Dorman
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,249
Image © 2011, Karla Dorman
... the anniversary bad enough
without worrying if it could
happen again. Credible terror
threat as we approach a day
we'd give anything to forget ----
no. The images are branded
on the backs of our eyeids, in
living color. The media made
sure of that. Replayed for
weeks and every year after ----
just to remind us that it can
happen again. Pray it doesn't.
© 2011, Karla Dorman (9/8)
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Micki Peluso
Today was like reliving it ten years ago. I live in NYC but my feelings were that we would be safe this day and we were--but we face many other days that may not be. Fanm the terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Praying for the safety of our nation and its people this day and everyday
In Christs Love
|Reviewed by Sherry Heim
|It is terrible to say, but I don't even want to think about it and yet, I know I must never forget. Funny how when we are in everybody's business, bombing their countries, we think it is alright and say it is in the name of freedom but when we are attacked, we see it as a wrongful act. Wars today seem to be against civilians, not armies, so it is not surprising that others would attack us in the same way. I think it is time that we each give thought to the way we (our country), presents our self to the world and understand that payback is a Bit*h. I will be the first to admit that there are a lot of really nasty leaders in the Middle East and other areas who need to be removed and brought to justice, but is it alright to carelessly murder civilians to achieve that goal? I just don't know the answers and I pray that we are not attacked, again. If we are, I am sure the method will be the same as the tactics we are employing...war on civilians. The world is in a very sad state of affairs. I want our security back but, sadly, that is just not our reality today. Our leaders, be they from the right or from the left just don't get it and they don't seem to be doing anything to secure America or make her healthy and strong again. God bless our soldiers and bring them home safely; I think we need each of them here, defending our borders and securing our freedoms against a government that has gotten to big for it's britches and has forgotten that it works for us. Hopping off my soap box now, Karla, and saying a prayer for safety and peace in the USA.
|Reviewed by Tinka Boukes
|Believe it won't happen again!!
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|God, hear our prayers! Please protect our nation and our people! And God protect our borders, landmarks, transportation, and our buildings! May we never see another September 11, 2001~ Lord, please keep us safe and we bind any attacks upon our nation! Put your warrior angels around, above, underground, and across every square inch of America!
In Jesus' Mighty Name, I pray ... Amen and AMEN!!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :( +Tears!+