Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
Laundry Day © 2012, Karla Dorman
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Friday, September 14, 2012
Rated "G" by the Author.
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
... wearing the colors of murder. ...
The world is on spin cycle, coming
apart at the seams. Bleach can't get rid
of the blood and no amount of tears
will ever bring back what we have lost ---
mankind dons the garb of violence
and marches in boots of ugliness.
This group thinks they're right and everyone
else is wrong and that one thinks they're the
only way to salvation. Bullets
fly quicker than words and more of our
brothers and sisters die in the streets,
wearing the colors of murder. Peace
has no chance. The love of many rinses
cold and hearts are permanently stained ---
no wonder no one wants to do the
wash. Why can't we learn to get along?
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jon Willey
|absolute freedom has many perils while suppressed freedom and disillusionment are fraught will fear, hatred and open dogma - mankind's wash has always been stained with the blood of ignorance, pride and prejudices and the water of dialog without sincerity will never was them clean - an astute observation of our times and all times Karla - I wish you love and peace my dear friend - Jon Michael|
|Reviewed by Darrell and Kathy Adams
|Things are bad, so very bad I know. I cannot help but hope they will improve and that your fear and anger and futile frustration will be assuaged, at least a bit in not too long a time. Excellent work though, really good. Be well, Kathy|
|Reviewed by Michael Hollingsworth
|Madness! They and it will not come out with a wash.|
|Reviewed by Mark Lichterman
|So sorry, Karla. But when there is a mass of those that insist we believe as they believe or we will be killed. When our strength is diminished by an amateur president that would rather kiss ass than show strength. When those that relied on American strength and backing can no longer rely on America, sadly... so sadly, the world will burn and prey for Israel as this time they will not be blindly led to slaughter.
|Reviewed by Budd Nelson
|i am news intolerant
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|Which is exactly why I don't want to have anything to do with the news. The national and international news disgusts me. Know I can't live in a bubble, but the news is depressing; depressed enough; don't need to feel even worse .... powerfully penned heartbreak! Well done, Karla!
(((HUGS))) and much love, your twin, Karen Lynn. :(