Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
· Alaska Dawn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Records Were Meant To Be Broken © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Totally Unexpected © 2013, Karla Dorman
· God, Isaac and Me: Our Story © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Just Another Forgotten Hero © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Sometimes, They Come Back (For Karen)
· The Terror
· The Others
· Karen Lynn's Story: Johnny's Jottings: Crawfish Festival, 2008
· Gratitude Journal, July 4, 2012 © 2012, Karla Dorman
· Be Thank.FULL
· Military Appreciation Night, Monday, November 16, 2009
· Golden Corral Celebrates
· Free Buffet with Drink November 10, 2003 (5-9 p.m.)
· One Life Was Saved: MINE
· Memory Jog: I Am NOT Having Fun Here
· Cedar Point's Done It Again
· No Ordinary Blizzard
· Fibromyalgia--IT Ruins Everything!!
· The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
· TV Made Me Do It: 'Weather Junkies'
· Burleson Now! Magazine
· TV Made Me Do It (Scheduled Air Date in Canada)
· Not May: WILL Be on the News
· MAY Be On TV (Part Two)
· The StormSpinner May be on TV
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner, click here
to update your web pages on AuthorsDen.
A Prayer For Help
Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
Monday, January 27, 2003
Print Save Become a Fan
Recent poems by Karla Dorman, The StormSpinner
The Death of Autumn, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veterans Day: Two Little Words, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Veteran's Day: Honor All, © 2013, Karla Dorman
My Hope, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Never Say 'Never,' © 2013, Karla Dorman
Haiku: Ahhhh!Laska, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Happy Place, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Stealth Politics, or: Government As Usual, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Out of the Blue, or, A Surprise Phone Call, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Every Day Should Be Veteran's Day, © 2013, Karla Dorman
We Did Not Balk, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Under Her Power, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: I Saw Him There, © 2013, Karla Dorman
Alaska: Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better, © 2013, Karla Dorman
>> View all 3,276
God, I come before You, on bended knee,
I've been so hateful...can You forgive me?
It started when I woke up this mornin',
A foul temper that struck with no warnin',
Yelled at my sister, it wasn't her fault,
She didn't deserve my verbal assault,
I made her cry, and that made me feel bad,
My mood went down the drain, now I feel sad,
My help didn't show up at work AGAIN,
I was by myself...this ALWAYS happens,
WHY can't the boss see how stressed out I am?
Does he not care? Does he not give a damn?
Sorry 'bout that...I just said a bad word,
A nasty one that shouldn't have occurred,
But dagnabit...I'm so mad I could spit,
Lord...I'm lettin' You know...I HAVE HAD IT,
C'mon, Lord, all I'm askin' is a break,
I have had just about all I can take,
What's wrong with me...am I goin' crazy?
Lord...I need Your help...WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME????
Want to review or comment on this
Click here to login!
Need a FREE Reader Membership?
Click here for your Membership!
|Reviewed by Jenni Kalicharan
|Awww Karla... I hope you feel better soon. I know how stressed out our jobs can make us feel at times..but know that all things come to an end.... This will also...
|Reviewed by Christine Morell
|You express your stress and heightened emotions very well in this Karla...and it always helps to spill them into your writing.
Love Chrissie x
|Reviewed by Michelle Kidwell Power In The Pen
|Karla and Karen my prayers are with you both and know your prayers aren't falling on deaf ears!
|Reviewed by Eileen
|No one better to call on when that happens, and by sharing you show your faith and God gets the glory, so I'd say this is an all around perfect piece!;-)|
|Reviewed by Jack Roberts
|Things will be better here with time I'm sure : )
|Reviewed by Karen Lynn Vidra, The Texas Tornado
|i am stressin' out, too, karla..i am sorry for making you mad; you don't need that on top of all the stuff you are already going through at work! i would be better if i can figure out ad now and their new way of doing things; can anyone out there help???? i don't know what i am doing on the new site; it is greek to me, and i DON'T understand the new add-ons here! please explain to me in SIMPLE, BASIC terms, okay? any help is most appreciated not only for me, but for karla, too! (this is a plea to y'all from me, but it's directed at karla, too; she's just as confused as i am!) :(|
|Reviewed by Lori Moore
|Wonderful. Wow... how I relate.|
|Reviewed by Floria Kelderhouse (Reader)
|Oh Karla, I fear you need a rest for a few days. This really emits the stress you are going through..Hope it gets better. Great write expressing yourself girl...floria|